First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Nickp i love ya and all, but comparing a base to a Rubicon is like comparing a Prius to a Mustang GT. Hell even if the only reasons are tinted VS non-tinted windows.
I mean they’re more comparable than you’d think. Power windows and locks, 8” touch screen, cloth seats, front and rear locking diffs, favorable axle gearing. The base+Sasquatch is pretty darn closely equipped to a rubicon except for, like you said, window tint and rock rails/extra armor. But I can get a lot of rock rails and armor for $7k lol.

mkennedy009

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Triumph Bonneville T100 110th Anniversary
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Now my Badlands is looking more like a Wildtrack. what to do...

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Now my Badlands is looking more like a Wildtrack. what to do...
What you don't want to do is give up the front sway bar disco if you do any type crawling that is high end of moderate. I wish the WT did come with it or be able to add it on.

Sponsored

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damn, add $10k for auto, Squatch and mid package. These are going to be way more expensive than I thought optioned out. I was leaning highly towards the 2.3 manual anyway and with No Squatch available, I guess it makes it that more Appealing. For $60k, I’m not buying a Bronco, I’m getting a GT350 or BMW M car.

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I mean they’re more comparable than you’d think. Power windows and locks, 8” touch screen, cloth seats, front and rear locking diffs, favorable axle gearing. The base+Sasquatch is pretty darn closely equipped to a rubicon except for, like you said, window tint and rock rails/extra armor. But I can get a lot of rock rails and armor for $7k lol.
I think the configuration you listed will be even cheaper since the 4D comes with auto trans. And the steel bumper is 800 bucks, rock rails are probably about the same.

I think any way you slice it, a BaseSquatch is supremely capable and undercuts the price of a Rubicon.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Damn, add $10k for auto, Squatch and mid package. These are going to be way more expensive than I thought optioned out. I was leaning highly towards the 2.3 manual anyway and with No Squatch available, I guess it makes it that more Appealing. For $60k, I’m not buying a Bronco, I’m getting a GT350 or BMW M car.
If you are not into off roading there much better choices!

Sponsored

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What you don't want to do is give up the front sway bar disco if you do any type crawling that is high end of moderate. I wish the WT did come with it or be able to add it on.
I wonder how many people are gonna rock crawl in their $60k Bronco.

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You're at least the second person to round ~$8000 to $10,000. Very weird.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I wonder how many people are gonna rock crawl in their $60k Bronco.
Plenty of people have easily eclipsed $60K with their JEEP's just by purchase price, a few factory hardware upgrades and tons of accessories.
Sponsored