Badlands
So my Badlands is getting expensive quick lol

2-door: $43,690
2.7/10spd : $3,500
Lux: $5,000
Hardtop: $1,900

Total: $54,190 and counting :oops:

The 2.7 + 10 speed is a little steep at $3500. $2995 is more realistic IMO
What’s also frustrating is that I will be needing the roof rack and it will not allow you to add the roof rack with the modulaWhat’s also frustrating is that I will be needing the roof rack and it will not allow you to add the roof rack with the soft top it comes with. It forces you to buy the hardtop. And they have not included the insulated hardtop roof pricing. I think the upgrade to go to the 2.7 in the badlands is way overpriced

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll probably ditch the dual top and stay with the soft top on my 4d Badlands, was torn anyway because of storage problems and liking the idea of having the entire roof with me for freeway driving and "Karl the Fog" moving in in the Bay Area, but overall things are where I more or less expected them to be regarding price. Except the dual top option which seems ridiculous.
I'm 55, I'm gonna get what I want and I'm very lucky to be in the position to do so, sorry for those that might not be able to get what they wanted after this semi price release. You'll still have a blast with this vehicle though, even on a lower trim!

Sponsored

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

it seems to me that equally equipped/optioned the trims will be within a few hundred of the same price.

Comes down to finances, and any trim specific items being deal breakers... wanting mid pack and washout left me w/2 options.

And what you will either do without, or add yourself due to finances or just wanting specific things. personally I'd like that modular roof over the Molded (2-door), but I can spend the same $$ on roof rack and an accessory or two ?‍♂

so as I see it:
cut every corner? Base
want to be able to add a few creature comforts? Big Bend
washout with some more abusive off road? Black Diamond
more shmancyness? Outerbanks
washout with major rough trails? Badlands
Go faster on the trails with shmancyness? WildTrack
Wanted to say I can hit the button fastest on launch day? First Edition :LOL:

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Carhart seat covers. ?
Do they make steering wheel covers too?!

I do feel bad. I thought it was ridiculous, but then I saw the steering wheel.

Ford Bronco Potential Package (+ Sasquatch) Pricing Previewed in Bronco Reservation Survey Email BLUESTEERINGWHEEL!!!

Let's hope it doesn't make it to production!

Last edited:

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Really? Have you ever priced aftermarket bumpers? $800 is way below aftermarket prices.

This is my SVC raptor bumper. Without options and shipping, it is $1500 and I have options added to it

7AE18AB6-0B2A-4629-A180-C2D1E3119DB3.jpeg

Base-squatch under $35? Thank youuuu

$8oo for the bumper though? They can’t expect to move many of those.

Last edited:

Sponsored

www86aws

Base
First Name
Aws
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So if I get base 4 door (comes with automatic) means the 2.7L upgrade will be around $1600 just like outer bank? If not then I'm going with 2 doors (I will get less of the car and unhappy wife) :(

Base 4 door$33,200Base 2 door$28.500
2.7 L$1,600 (?)2.3 L automatic$1,600
Sasquatch$5,000Sasquatch$5,000
Destination$1,495Destination$1,495
Total$41,295Total$36,595

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Really? Have you ever priced aftermarket bumpers? $800 is way below aftermarket prices.

This is my SVC raptor bumper. Without options and shipping, it is $1500 and I have options added to it

Ford Bronco Potential Package (+ Sasquatch) Pricing Previewed in Bronco Reservation Survey Email 7AE18AB6-0B2A-4629-A180-C2D1E3119DB3
$800 actually isn't that bad. I remember when I had a Raptor, and quite a few on Raptor Forums were putting on A D D bumpers and were having rust issues after just a few months and those go for over $2k.

den_jkur

First Edition
First Name
Deepu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Got my survey;
Ford Bronco Potential Package (+ Sasquatch) Pricing Previewed in Bronco Reservation Survey Email 7AE18AB6-0B2A-4629-A180-C2D1E3119DB3
Interesting survey... I did not receive this yet. I was doing my math based on the pricing info from today and it doesnt make much sense to buy FE other than may be for future re-sale value. I will probably spend $3K more for stuff which I dont want, including the fugly blue seats..

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Interesting survey... I did not receive this yet. I was doing my math based on the pricing info from today and it doesnt make much sense to buy FE other than may be for future re-sale value. I will probably spend $3K more for stuff which I dont want, including the fugly blue seats..
wooooooosh!
Sponsored