Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Audi TTS, '13 Fiat 500 Turbo, '15 VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

for 3500 ibs? Lol
Not saying it makes sense, but I know some people who put them in no matter what and some off-road trailers have options for brakes.
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How is it this is posted today and we already have 42 pages of responses? Do you people work? Do you sleep?

We should have an option of disabling all animated gifs. Lol.
Ford Bronco Potential Package (+ Sasquatch) Pricing Previewed in Bronco Reservation Survey Email 1598394095268

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
If that's the case, then I'm ok with the $700 gray top compared to the pricey $1900. I rather have the extra $$ towards the 2.7/auto and mid package for the BD. I can always get it rhino or that X paint stuff and turn it black, which protects it better, but I think I can deal with AMT and gray top for a couple years without it being an eye sore

Ford Bronco Potential Package (+ Sasquatch) Pricing Previewed in Bronco Reservation Survey Email 1598394095268
Iā€™m in the same boat. Itā€™s not too bad. Iā€™m sure you can find some kind of sealant or wax to keep it nice and dark for a long time (idk why but that last part sounded dirty).

quattroa4m

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hopefully the standard 8ā€ display doesnā€™t yell, ā€œI was too cheap to get the 11ā€. The 8ā€ bezel shown so far, looks like an afterthough Instead of thoughtfully integrated.

Sponsored

Migs1313

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Am I the only one who hasnā€™t received an email survey? Iā€™m freaking out, man!
I have not gotten one yet either

abrown83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pathfinder, F-150, Murano
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
All I have learned today is a bunch of people thought they were going to buy a new car for under $35,000 when anyone who looks at the new car market and Wrangler avg sales price knew average vehicle was going to be a lot closer to 45,000-50,000.

When fully loaded compacts cost $40,000 you should have known better.

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Because they want you to start at a higher trim. Notice the 5k difference for the two door and four door base? The 2 door price is only to be competitive with the base wrangler pricing, they donā€™t want people buying a base with zero options. They would probably prefer not to sell any two door base to be honest with you but they have to have something in that range.
The price difference is bc you donā€™t get the auto in the 2dr. Equivalent to 4dr base pricing

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can a mod please merge these 4-5 different survey pricing threads together?
Better yet can we delete the abundant amount of pictures we don't need?

Sponsored

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The suspension is the same on Badlands, minus the stoppers. The tires would be about $500 more for the set. Those are beadlock ready rims...not that much more than the aluminum rims on the Badlands to begin with.

How is it still 50% of the cost of the upgrade on the other trims...when Badlands has all of the expensive things already, and a smaller difference between the tires and wheels in cost to begin with? That makes no sense.
Fords trying to make dollars, not cents. Or sense.

Txbeerrealtor

Wildtrak
First Name
Hugh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn, 2017 GLE 350 4M
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Right on! You should have went for the FE.
Wrong colors. Started with Cyber Orange but after the Jerry can pics I think itā€™s too yellow for me.
Current Leader in the clubhouse is Antimatter.

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The only problem is the sway bar disconnect which we saw to be very effective in Moab and the rubicon. Hopefully the sway bar can manually disconnect relatively easily or there will be an aftermarket fix.
IMO the disconnect is overrated. Plenty of people get around trails fine in 4runners with no disconnect and $5-10k in mods that make it about as capable (or less) than the aforementioned Bronco configuration.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

According to the Preliminary Spec sheet, the Sasquatch wheels are 17x8.5 vs 17x8 for the Badlands. Also, that is for 5 wheels and tires, which works out to $500 per. Considering that 315/70/17's are going to run around $300 a pop, that leaves $200 per wheel for 17x8.5 beadlock capable wheels.
I also don't see how that leaves any room at all for much in the way of suspension add-ons to modify the Badlands suspension for the Sasquatch.
It already has the same suspension.

WldOne

Outer Banks
First Name
Jillian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Iā€™ve been debating between a Big Bend with Sasquatch package or a Black Diamond (adding aftermarket lift, wheels, tires with a local off road shop). Seeing the estimated numbers here from the surveys I think Iā€™m going Big Bend with Sasquatch package.

Iā€™ll pick up a modular HD bumper when someone decides to get an aftermarket one and sells it locally.
Sponsored