John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Advertisement.B6G_First_Post { width: 336px; height: 280px; } @media(min-width: 500px) { .B6G_First_Post { width: 336px; height: 280px; } } @media(min-width: 800px) { .B6G_First_Post { width: 336px; height: 280px; } }(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Sadly that's not the case. Notice the OB already has an automatic and the Sasquatch package is the full $5K. I think its too much for some wheels but I'd love to get everything else for the $2500 and put 33s on any other level like the Base.
Sponsored

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

rak

Big Bend
First Name
tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So Big Bend, upgrade of Auto Trans+2.7 engine

Is it $3500+ $1600

or $ 3500 for the Combo?

What (%) degree of Reliabiliy?

AKaye

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Corvette Grand Sport, 2005 Ford Focus SES
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just wait until the B&P comes out. :oops:
Once the build and price comes out we won't need threads with 800 replies in three hours. All the answers will be on the Ford website ?

Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
What I'm thinking is that the Sasquatch Package includes the cost of the 10spd since it has to have it. That would make me assume that you could then add the 2.7 for $3500 minus the $1600 for the auto which would make the 2.7 standalone option $1900. So the Base with Sasquatch bring the price to $33.5k. Then add $1900 for the 2.7 and you get the Base with Sasquatch and 2.7 for $35,400 plus delivery charges. That's not too bad in my opinion. I still think the Sasquatch is too expensive though.
This is just me but I do not see any way that the Sasquatch isnā€™t including the cost of the auto trans. $2500 on the badlands is absurd for wheels and tires which is all the real difference, but $900 for wheels and tires+forced auto trans for $1600 to total $2500 makes perfect sense.

Only time will tell though.
The Outer Banks has standard Auto, yet the Sasquatch package is the same cost as Base thru Black Diamond. Also its not listed in the package items.

BHearn9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I thought that was the case on the 4dr across the board: autoMatic standard w the 2.3L (except Wildtrak and FEā€™s 2.7). Have I been wrong since the reveal, or was that changed at some point?!

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Right, itā€™s about whether people see the value to pay for it. If I can sell the 33s and put 35s on for $600 rather than the $2500...then I will do that. I think 4.46 is good enough for 35s, so if that pricing is correct, I think they lose a lot of Sasquatch packages on the Badlands when people figure that out.
Iā€™m going Badlands and intend on sticking with the 33ATs. Would have went squatch with any lesser trim level but not needed for the little bit of difference you get on the BL trim.

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well I sure missed a lot. Not gonna go through 55 pages reviewing everything but to be honest this makes it seem like B&P is further off than we thought if they're asking if people what options they want on certain trims.

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sadly that's not the case. Notice the OB already has an automatic and the Sasquatch package is the full $5K. I think its too much for some wheels but I'd love to get everything else for the $2500 and put 33s on any other level like the Base.
Weā€™ll have to see. The OB at the full $5k could just be a failure to have taken it into account. Thereā€™s been plenty of little mistakes, and even the survey advises to not take these prices to heart. It makes sense for it be as @Nickp pointed out.

Sponsored

Daniel821

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wait so what top is standard on the base model if I donā€™t get the molded carbonized gray?

42green

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 Regular Cab 4x4 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m hoping theyā€™ll have some options a la carte as well. I really want heated seats and hope I can get them separate from the mid package. I donā€™t care about almost all the other stuff in there.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought that was the case on the 4dr across the board: autoMatic standard w the 2.3L (except Wildtrak and FEā€™s 2.7). Have I been wrong since the reveal, or was that changed at some point?!
See Iā€™ve always thought manual was standard on 2.3 and A10 was optional, and of course the V6 requires the A10.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m hoping theyā€™ll have some options a la carte as well. I really want heated seats and hope I can get them separate from the mid package. I donā€™t care about almost all the other stuff in there.
Aftermarket heaters for the seat are inexpensive but I hear what youā€™re saying.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Outer Banks loses the fogs also. I like those, but could add a set of cubes on the Safari bar if I chose the modular bumper. Still need to think on that.
OBX has led fogs unless you opt for the mod bumper. There are two images on the Ford site the first does not have them the next one does and they are listed as standard equipment.
Sponsored