First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Picked up a 2023 Bronco Big Bend in March 2023. Love the truck. I have received over 50 notices to my Message Center regarding a malfunction since June 12, 2023. When I went to get my first oil change I asked about having it checked and they said they would need to hold the Bronco. I asked about their loaner program and was advised I could get one on August 17 at the earliest. The truck was running fine but only in 2WD Normal - it won't switch to Eco, Sport, or any 4WD mode without sending an error message. So the dealer took the truck on August 17 and they replaced the PCM twice with no positive result. After I put 4K miles on the loaner and 7 weeks later I picked up the truck and was told there is a "software issue" and they would call me when the issue can be resolved. I have invested in the Bronco (Roush rims, PPF, rock rails) and hoping I don't have a qualifier for Lemon Law? Anyone else having this issue?
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Picked up a 2023 Bronco Big Bend in March 2023. Love the truck. I have received over 50 notices to my Message Center regarding a malfunction since June 12, 2023. When I went to get my first oil change I asked about having it checked and they said they would need to hold the Bronco. I asked about their loaner program and was advised I could get one on August 17 at the earliest. The truck was running fine but only in 2WD Normal - it won't switch to Eco, Sport, or any 4WD mode without sending an error message. So the dealer took the truck on August 17 and they replaced the PCM twice with no positive result. After I put 4K miles on the loaner and 7 weeks later I picked up the truck and was told there is a "software issue" and they would call me when the issue can be resolved. I have invested in the Bronco (Roush rims, PPF, rock rails) and hoping I don't have a qualifier for Lemon Law? Anyone else having this issue?
I’ve got a similar problem with my 2022 Black Diamond . It’s at the dealership now for the 5th time since June of 2023 with Powertrain issues and corrupted software . I’m pursuing lemon law litigation now to get rid of this POS .