First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22’ Badlands, Macan S, 07’ BMW Z4m coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Similar issue on my 22’ MT Badlands, also in for the infamous sync ring TSB. Service rep is telling me that my “aftermarket” fog lights are causing these codes because they’re feeding into the Gateway module. Laughable, being that they’re wired directly into the factory pre wired lightning system.
Sponsored

• Haha
Reactions: 0ne

Wildtrak715

Wildtrak
First Name
Brooklynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Haven’t even had my Bronco 24 hours and I get this…I guess it’s better than my last Bronco which was 6 days old and had the entire wheel fly off while I was on the interstate.

IMG_1681.jpeg
Haven’t even had my Bronco 24 hours and I get this…I guess it’s better than my last Bronco which was 6 days old and had the entire wheel fly off while I was on the interstate.

IMG_1681.jpeg
Mine did the same thing today . Please update 🙏

Wildtrak715

Wildtrak
First Name
Brooklynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just had this happen to me on way home today? You were told it was software? I hope that’s only it. Seeing your posted calmed me down a bit. I still have plenty of power in the bronco.
I have the same issue I didn't go into limp but all is the same

Wildtrak715

Wildtrak
First Name
Brooklynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Add me to the ""Powertrain Malfunction / Reduced Power"" error list. FIVE DAYS OFF THE LOT car :mad:. 2 door 2.7 OBX. Mine won't access any 4x4 modes. At least it's only 'stuck ' in 2H.. but no lights on the GOAT controller. Heading to the dealer in the am. Will watch this thread as well :/
This is exactly what mine did today also no goat ! Or lights. What did they say with yours ?

Wildtrak715

Wildtrak
First Name
Brooklynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks again @pillar406

I hope this is really resolved and helps others:

TCRS.jpg
Ok so please tell me what to tell my dealwr yo do cuz they are idiots and I already know they will say it's fine do module but I don't think it's that as my goat is also not functioning right or able to transfer to any 4 x4 options. No lighting in that area either.

Sponsored

Lotus Dave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
^ My thought was/is that anyone could share what was done to mine with your dealer... I've driven >800 miles since with no extra dash lights. Good luck!

Porthos06

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine ended up being a faulty turbo. They replaced it without issue. Im so glad I didnt wire the roofracks light bar through the turbo. LOL
Sponsored