Sponsored

Presenting the AWE 0FG Catback Exhaust Suite for Bronco, available now.

Sara/AWE

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
After watching the video, I feel like doing some DIY work with this, and I never installed an exhaust before
Thank you to our vendors for putting together such detailed install videos 👏
Sponsored

Sara/AWE

First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Mine shipped today from Motoroso! I'll probably install it the day it arrives! I'll try and record it with some proper sound equipment, iPhones always clip out.
Awesome! Can't wait to check it out 👍

heynow14

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco - BL SAS MT LUX SOFT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've posted this elsewhere - but man it would be nice to see and then hear this system on a 2.3L 7spd. I've seen about 500 vids of exhaust installed on 2.7L (and then posted to 2.3L threads... 😖) but continuing to hear the exhaust with the sad and sloppy 10spd auto is bleh. I REALLY want to hear someone row the gears and take it up to 5k+. That's what I'm here for. And the cake.

👊

Sponsored

Sara/AWE

First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I've posted this elsewhere - but man it would be nice to see and then hear this system on a 2.3L 7spd. I've seen about 500 vids of exhaust installed on 2.7L (and then posted to 2.3L threads... 😖) but continuing to hear the exhaust with the sad and sloppy 10spd auto is bleh. I REALLY want to hear someone row the gears and take it up to 5k+. That's what I'm here for. And the cake.

👊
So far no mention of our exhaust on a 7 speed to my knowledge, but I will keep an eye out for you.

If you come across a clip before I do, send it my way! (y)

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AWEBronco, AWEJT, F80 M3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

👊

@Sara/AWE heard cake and sprung into action for ya, @heynow14. Manual 2.3L fresh from the AWE Installations dept.:

heynow14

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Sara/AWE heard cake and sprung into action for ya, @heynow14. Manual 2.3L fresh from the AWE Installations dept.:

Yezzzzzzz!!!! I ask for a vid and I get one with a named call out!! That's service!! Looks like somebody just made a sale!! This is the best!!!

Sara/AWE

First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yezzzzzzz!!!! I ask for a vid and I get one with a named call out!! That's service!! Looks like somebody just made a sale!! This is the best!!!
Glad I could be of service 😉

heynow14

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Question about install: With ground clearance of Sasquatch Bronco being what it is, I assume that on-ground install of AWE exhaust is entirely doable? I'd rather not have to put it on stands if I don't need to.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AWEBronco, AWEJT, F80 M3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Question about install: With ground clearance of Sasquatch Bronco being what it is, I assume that on-ground install of AWE exhaust is entirely doable? I'd rather not have to put it on stands if I don't need to.
Yep. We swapped all exhausts heard in the product videos on scene with no ramps, etc.

Oceanfabreze

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m curious how difficult this would be to install on a 4 dr with full bash plate and no lift. I’d much rather install it myself.

Sara/AWE

First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’m curious how difficult this would be to install on a 4 dr with full bash plate and no lift. I’d much rather install it myself.
The install is pretty straightforward, if you are referring to the factory bash plate, the exhaust begins after that so it should not be in the way.

It may get a little tight if you aren't going to use a jack but we did swap systems on the fly during testing with no ramps or jack, so it is doable!
Sponsored