Sponsored

Presenting the AWE 0FG Catback Exhaust Suite for Bronco, available now.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Single exhaust vs. Bashguard not a lot of difference at all. Nice to know. A person would be tempted to keep the bashguard on all the time if not going duals.

Sara/AWE

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Nice before and after sound reference for 2.3L owners from a fellow forum member @ryannshit thank you for the video!

For more info head to AWEbronco.com or shoot me a DM with any questions.

Sponsored

Sara/AWE

First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Nice video by Driving Line and Colin from Built2Wander on all of the aftermarket pieces on their Bronco including the AWE Exhaust System with the BashGuard™ and how each performed in MOAB.

For an in depth look at the AWE Bronco Exhaust Suite head right this way.

Skeener801

Black Diamond
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302, 2022 Bronco 2.3, auto, soft top.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have this kit! Sounds great, and the install was straight forward and the material seems to be top quality. It took 6 weeks to get after being told the lead time was three weeks. Which is fine I get that things like that change. Their ability to respond to emails or follow up with information when you call them wasn't the greatest, and I received not one call back. I did get tracking information though. Just a few things to keep in mind if you decide on this kit. It looks and sounds great (I have the 2.3) and the quality seems to be really good also.

Sara/AWE

First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have this kit! Sounds great, and the install was straight forward and the material seems to be top quality. It took 6 weeks to get after being told the lead time was three weeks. Which is fine I get that things like that change. Their ability to respond to emails or follow up with information when you call them wasn't the greatest, and I received not one call back. I did get tracking information though. Just a few things to keep in mind if you decide on this kit. It looks and sounds great (I have the 2.3) and the quality seems to be really good also.
Hey SK!

Glad to hear that you are enjoying your exhaust, have a chance to test out the BashGuard™ yet :devilish: ?

Sincere apologies that you were not able to get through, our phone lines are always tied up, but our support team is excellent at getting back to messages. I will talk with the team to let them know that you ran into issues so we can be sure that everything is squared away on our end.

The supply chain delays domestically are rough these days, but we are working through them as we speak to get those lead times back down to where they were.

Keep in mind I am a DM away if you have questions, need assistance or just want to say what's up :cool: I would be happy to jump in at any time to help!

Sponsored

Skeener801

Black Diamond
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302, 2022 Bronco 2.3, auto, soft top.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey SK!

Glad to hear that you are enjoying your exhaust, have a chance to test out the BashGuard™ yet :devilish: ?

Sincere apologies that you were not able to get through, our phone lines are always tied up, but our support team is excellent at getting back to messages. I will talk with the team to let them know that you ran into issues so we can be sure that everything is squared away on our end.

The supply chain delays domestically are rough these days, but we are working through them as we speak to get those lead times back down to where they were.

Keep in mind I am a DM away if you have questions, need assistance or just want to say what's up :cool: I would be happy to jump in at any time to help!
I haven’t yet had to swap to the bash pipe, but I’m sure I will at some point.

I was able to get a hold of your folks, they just couldn’t offer any information it the way of status citing a new computer system, which is fine, but they stated they would follow up via phone call which never happened. I wasn’t ever worried about the lead time changing, I was more just looking for an update in status as I had paid. I get that you guys are busy, was just a little frustrating not getting a call back after 4 times of trying to follow up.
Overall I’m still super happy with the system, and can relate to the business and constraints. We are heading into the snow season in Utah, so I’m now curious how the durability with salt and winter holds up!

Sara/AWE

First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I haven’t yet had to swap to the bash pipe, but I’m sure I will at some point.

I was able to get a hold of your folks, they just couldn’t offer any information it the way of status citing a new computer system, which is fine, but they stated they would follow up via phone call which never happened. I wasn’t ever worried about the lead time changing, I was more just looking for an update in status as I had paid. I get that you guys are busy, was just a little frustrating not getting a call back after 4 times of trying to follow up.
Overall I’m still super happy with the system, and can relate to the business and constraints. We are heading into the snow season in Utah, so I’m now curious how the durability with salt and winter holds up!
Understandable, and thank you for bringing that to my attention!

As far as the salt, the system being high quality stainless (T304L) should hold up to salt, we are no strangers to it in the northeast 🤝

Sara/AWE

First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey J, let me shed some light on this for you. I actually installed this system on the SEMA Bronco myself about a year ago in preparation for the SEMA show, since we had black tips on hand at that time we were able to provide them for that project.

Since then, we ran into some major supply chain delays on the raw materials needed to create black tips, so rather than make folks waiting on their system with black tips continue to wait, we decided to send out chrome temporarily that way you can enjoy your system in the meantime.

You should have received a yellow sheet in your tip box outlining this with the option to redeem your black tips free of charge, or if you end up loving the chrome, you can redeem a refund for the difference.

I saw that you already filled out that sheet for black tips, but if you change your mind and want to keep the chrome, just PM me your info and I am happy to help! :)
Sponsored

Last edited: