Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update, I have a lot to unpack but in moderation. First let me say thanks for your advice on how to go about trying to get this issue resolved. Before I even go into what the dealer was using as justification for the price hike, I've been with holding Information from the forum because your probably gonna be as upset as I am. I emailed them this morning and they claim that I lied to people about having a buyers order amongst other things so he does not think he can sell me my Bronco. I went back through the thread and there was nothing in fact judging by the circumstances I have very little information on here. So I did the same thing everyone else did and I went on their website a few weeks then months back and I was doomed from the start. Im not a special case and they hiked the price in an attempt to force me out and then resell it at this so called market value. That's why their fucking sales guys were laughing at me when he suggested that I should walk away because I wouldn't be the First . He thought I took the bait.
This has to be the worst dealer we’ve seen so far here. Maddening. Sorry.
Sponsored

22greenfordbronco

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 mini cooper, 2020 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
START MAKING SERVICE APPOINTMENT! I AM! RIGHT NOW IM ON CHAT WITH ROB AT WORSTWAY FORD! KET THEM HAVE IT!
Damn that would be a hilariously dick move. 😂 Book every service appointment with fake appointments for the next week 🤣

cclkramer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 ford f350 diesel dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Damn that would be a hilariously dick move. 😂 Book every service appointment with fake appointments for the next week 🤣
Already did! Let's go! Get this scum asshole stealership!

Sponsored

CHIGATRON

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat Sport, Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

START MAKING SERVICE APPOINTMENTS! I AM! RIGHT NOW IM ON CHAT WITH ROB AT WORSTWAY FORD! LET THEM HAVE IT!
Booked for my Bronco....

SD_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hetal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 4Runner (Sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They put my number on cars.com because I called them asking about OPs bronco, I called them and told them to take my number off and they said I have no proof it’s them
Woooow these guys are real dicks. They deserve all the crap going their way.

Sponsored