Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

not really bragworthy to boast that you 'only' paid $15k over sticker. There were dealers selling them $500 below MSRP. People are willingly letting themselves get ripped off. Folks that payed ADM are a huge part of the problem with this vehicle launch.
I certainly don't know which dealers were doing that, because they were selling at 25k over when I bought them. All I was saying is that I would have paid more, if I were to buy at MSRP now.
Sponsored

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
not really bragworthy to boast that you 'only' paid $15k over sticker. There were dealers selling them $500 below MSRP. People are willingly letting themselves get ripped off. Folks that payed ADM are a huge part of the problem with this vehicle launch.
Dealers were selling Bronco Raptors at $500 below MSRP in December? I started searching in January and didn't find any dealer selling anything on the lot or any MY23 allocations at anything less than $10k over. Any of those I found offering to sell at MSRP said they had no more MY23 allocation and that it would be at least MY24 if not MY25.

Bluezone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I ordered a 4 door HE model on the 27th, if I get a build date and have to pay the $550 price bump on top of the previous increases, I will... when you are paying 54k for a vehicle $550 is a drop in the bucket.
You are absolutely correct, will not affect people short term buying but ford has been following the Tesla motto of constantly increasing prices even after customer agrees to price. Long term not a way to win customers. I will not buy Tesla and usually now just stick with Japanese vehicles.

Ford to me are already overpriced for what you get. price starts out fine but when you add all the options it like the German companies next thing you know the price is much higher then the competition.

since bronco unique will try to buy this year but ford does not give me confidence in again trying to buy American vehicle.

TeamRJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 F150 Limited, '19 CVO Roadglide
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
From the start of the BR introduction (I did a build as soon as B&P went live) .... the BR has gone up a WHOPPING $20K .... I remenmber my first build being at $72K and change. Just did a new B&P and it now just shy of $92K.

Had a reservation at Granger but they told me they could not order a BR. So ... to summarize ... Since they introduced the BR it was only really available to the press and RICH FOLK.

Looks like the BR is still FIRMLY planted in that category. Funny, Ford has been a part of my family for over 7 generations, I can remember being allowed to drive my old man's F150 from the driveway to the "car wash" at 8 or 9 yrs old, feeling just like I was plucked out of the Alan Jackson song "Drive" (crazy how he captured that!!). The "Car Wash" was a pump-head from a deep well; washing and hand-waxing my Dad's F150 was how I was able to earn $1 (mowing the yard and other chores were considered "life" so no allowance for those). I think I still have a 1/2 can of "Rain Dance" wax somewhere .... but I digress.

Needless to say ... no new BR in my future, and it's left such a bad taste in my mouth I'm not interested in owning a lower trim. Congrats on farting in my general direction Ford, well done!!!

Unfortunate, but guess how much sleep I lost over it?
If you answered "zilch" you are correct ....

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In retrospect, the Raptor pricing was too low before. If you think about what it would take to make the suspension, wheel and tire upgrades to a WT, it bridged a good bit of the gap between the outgoing Raptop price...and youre still left with a weaker engine, not as nice of an interior/gauges.

Although at the proposed Raptor price...If presented with the option, I would rather get a Wildtrak and take half price difference and put it towards customizing the Wildtrak and making it mine/unique.

I guess what I am saying it the Raptor was priced too low before, and too high now. Which is pretty evident in the graphs above when you compare the progression of the WT pricing in relation to that of the Raptor.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jeffp1108

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I have not seen any prices drop on anything else. Every thing I buy costs more each time.
Not here in Pa. Sone things are still high, but most have come down….not quite to “normal”, but working it’s way there.

Cyber2D

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

MSRP for the Bronco Raptor should have been $90k from the get go. Way underpriced.

Tesla figured this crap out years ago. When demand is high, squeeze the ever living shit out of your customers. When it's low, you can always do a $10k price cut overnight.

Overcooked

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2D WT, 2021 BMW 540,2024 BMW X7 M60i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

After tax it's 100K on a Ford, I'd just buy a G wagon instead and get that glorious twin turbo V8. And the G wagon looks better in a mall/school parking lot, which is 99% of the Braptor would end up being anyway.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealers were selling Bronco Raptors at $500 below MSRP in December? I started searching in January and didn't find any dealer selling anything on the lot or any MY23 allocations at anything less than $10k over. Any of those I found offering to sell at MSRP said they had no more MY23 allocation and that it would be at least MY24 if not MY25.
Stephens was selling Raptor orders at $500 below MSRP, yes. They also had a good allocation of them, 10 I believe. I could have even gotten one if I had been a "hand raiser" but I don't want to eat dog food for dinner, lol.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Stephens was selling Raptor orders at $500 below MSRP, yes. They also had a good allocation of them. I could have even gotten one if I had been a "hand raiser" but I don't want to eat dog food for dinner, lol.
that was for GT holders only, I also think Granger matched it but dont quote me. The dog food is not soo bad :ROFLMAO:

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
that was for GT holders only, I also think Granger matched it but dont quote me. The dog food is not soo bad :ROFLMAO:
Stephens had 10 golden tickets and only converted 7 Raptor orders. I think the other 3 just went poof. My place in line was like #14 at the time and on their spreadsheet I think I would have been Raptor #3 had I opted for the golden ticket. What I'm saying is if you had a good dealer that got allocations along with being an early reservation holder then you didn't have to get bent over for a Raptor.

If I had been smart I would have taken the Raptor, flipped it on BaT to some sucker and paid cash for my Badlands.

texasgreazer

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer, 2019 GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Guess those MOD tops are proving a little more difficult to manufacture than expected. HE price increases since February:
2-door = $2500
4-door = $1500

HE scheduling bump email coming in 3, 2...
mine has changed about 4-5 times back and forth since first scheduled, latest change almost a full month out from the original- May 22

AZSky

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage, Mach E, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So can I squeeze a new HE order today or is the order bank really closed and I can't avoid the last price increase?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So can I squeeze a new HE order today or is the order bank really closed and I can't avoid the last price increase?
Order bank is closed for HEs.
Sponsored