Rcarpen22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I was curious about the seemingly arbitrary difference in pricing and tried to make some sense of it. I built out a BaseManSquatch, a Black Diamond, a BDManSquatch, and a Badlands. I tried to make them as comparable as possible. I put all the same options on them so the only difference between the BMS, the BDSquatch, and the Badlands is the interior (common to BD and BL), the tire size (common to the squatches), the sig lights on the BL, and the disco sway bar on the BL. I put Mid on the BL, but subtracted that out as well as $795 for the sig lights. On Tire Rack, there’s only about a $120 difference between a set of 33” and 35” BFG MTs, so I disregarded that. I did not factor in small differences like the headlight panel or intangibles like “ability” to order higher packages. I’ll put the spreadsheet down below, but bottom line is it looks like Ford values the disco sway at about $1700 and the marine vinyl BD/Badlands interior at a whopping $4800! I love the marine vinyl/washout interior, but not for $5k!!!

Ford Bronco Price/value of Marine Vinyl 1D4230F5-14C2-4AB5-B9D5-DA571A0C7DFC
Sponsored