Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bump on this thread.
I needed to visit my dealer yesterday to drop something off. To my amazement they have 12 Broncos (non Sport models) including a Braptor sitting in the lot. I don't believe too many people will be paying way over MSRP now!
My dealer has four, three of which have been on the lot for well over a month. They’re starting to grow hair.
Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
To me the two left are nothing special, a BD 4dr 2.3 soft top manual non-SAS and a non-SAS 4dr OB.
They are both 10 K over sticker, the BD has less than 1k miles on it, the OB is close to 8k miles.
4-door BB is the lowest cost to get a 4-door with a stick shift. That's still going to command some ADM for the right buyer. Nobody orders a stick-shift on accident. (ok, one guy on the forum did)

4-door OBX is nothing special, and many dealerships have given up on trying to get ADM out of those.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

4-door BB is the lowest cost to get a 4-door with a stick shift. That's still going to command some ADM for the right buyer. Nobody orders a stick-shift on accident. (ok, one guy on the forum did)

4-door OBX is nothing special, and many dealerships have given up on trying to get ADM out of those.
4dr OBX, Sasquatch, Lux and tow, will still get ADM I suppose. Those options have definitely made me wait longer, along with a MIC top.

DallasCajun

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I've been in contact with a few dealers nationwide over the last 4-6 weeks regarding Raptors. The thing is they were all trying to get $35K+ ADM then and here we are and they still call me back every week or so to 'make a deal'. So obviously the 'Market Value' they keep speaking about is a facade as if that were truly market value they would have sold weeks ago. Having said that, they are starting to come down a bit, but not to anything 'reasonable' to seriously consider.

So they can keep paying various inventory expenses month after month if they choose to OR they could sell today and move on. One dealer came down from $40K ADM to $20K to make that deal claiming that they could sell now at Auction for $20K over MSRP. I asked them if that were true then why haven't they done it already and save themselves the trouble?

Additionally, a LOT of dealers have purchased used Bronco's (all variations) at prices that make it hard for them to unload. They basically created an artificial markup in the market by overpaying for pre-owned and now struggling to find buyers willing to pay that amount much any additional margin on it.

So that's a long-winded way of somewhat agreeing with the OP's position that prices are starting to come down, but from my personal experience it's only gone from 'Insane' to 'Aggressive' and still has a way to go before it hits 'Acceptable' if not 'Normalized'.

Will see how it lands over the next couple of winter months when sales slow down that much more and these vehicles have been sitting on lots that much longer.

UM_Ftown

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 5.9, 01 XJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Drove by my local dealer a couple days ago they had a base 2-door in the front and stopped to check it out. Wasn’t there the week before so they must have just gotten it.

Went home and it wasn’t on their website so I called the next morning inquiring if it was available (it had a special order sticker) and they didn’t even know they had it. Get a call back a couple hours later that yes it’s available and come down to drive it. I was like cool, haven’t driven one yet might as well check it out, especially since it has a manual transmission.

Well long story short it was awesome, no dealer markup but I also couldn’t get x-plan either. But I told them today I’d take it. It’s a bargain compared to the Wrangler Sports I’ve been test driving and looking at.

What’s weird is I thought the green window stickers were for special orders but it appears dealers were somehow special ordering but using them for inventory.

Sponsored

Riverjeep

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This one just ended on BAT but reserve not met, it was the Halfelven like somebody mentioned. Ended in 022. 😂
Ford Bronco Prices are starting to drop! 2EF0C3A8-4361-4C49-98F3-6E16A3DF7D9A

91tii

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, BMW E30
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I recently managed to buy nearly exactly what I wanted off the lot (since I wasn't in a place to make an order until after order banks closed). I got laughed at by a number of dealerships, but eventually it paid off and I brought home a new '22 4 door Badlands 7mt/Lux/MIC/tow for 1k over the original MSRP, which ended up right about the same as what the '23 MSRP would be. The dealership I bought it from is near a wealthy suburb of Seattle and told me that any Bronco with an auto is still easily going for 10k+ over, especially the higher trim levels. But on manual 4-doors (they had two at the time) they have been sitting on the lot for much much longer.

I test drove a pre-owned 22 badlands 4 door 7mt/lux/tow with a soft top local to me in early October and it was listed for 70k. It is still for sale now and down to a 59k asking price.

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Visiting relatives in Northern Wisconsin for the Xmas holidays. Local dealer has two 4-doors on the lot.

One is a “used” Base with $20K ADM. They did put a lift and some bling-bling wheels plus no-name Chinese 35s. It’s been on their lot over 6 week.

The other is a brand new Black Diamond that they just got in, They are not doing ADM, selling it for MSRP.

Kind of a no-brainer, new Black Diamond for $45K vs used Base with fugly wheels for $55K.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
long story short it was awesome, no dealer markup but I also couldn’t get x-plan either.
Manheim is still showing auction prices of 2-door base manuals at $44k. No mark up on a base 2 door stick is a good deal.

Enjoy it, the 2 door base is pretty zippy with the stick.

Jfman

Base
First Name
jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
it. It’s a bargain compared to the Wrangler Sports I’ve been test driving and looking at.

I agree that Base to base, the 2dr bronco is a better deal thank the wrangler. You get more equipment standard and the hard top is also standard. Also if you go with auto, you get a better base engine IMO as I trust the 2.3l over the fiat 2.0l in the wrangler.

when I specked a 2 door wrangler that rivals the bronco I ordered I am about 7-8k cad above the Bronco Iordered.

Sponsored

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Dead winter is always the lowest prices for purpose built offroad vehicles. The prices even dipped last winter when they were still hard to find. They'll tick up again this spring, especially the non-dealer configurations that will be a year wait again.

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It’s gonna be interesting to see what happens. All these people that purchased Broncos that financially shouldn’t of paying huge mark ups, and now that the markets changing and the economy is going in the tank they are going to be so upside down in these vehicles they will not be able to sell them or trade them in.

I see a lot of bronco repose coming in the future.

21BL2DR

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BL 2dr, 2021 BB 4dr, 2022 BS 2dr, trifecta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

a local dealer currently has 24 Bronco's listed in their inventory. All Big Bends or lower trim levels. all 10k over MSRP to start but selling them for 6-8k over. Only 1 two door. All but a couple are also the 4 cylinder engine. They told me they are ordering what Ford can build with the parts they can get. Rising interest rates is not helping matters. I told them to take 8 grand off the price of them all and people might buy them.

Southern62

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer has four, three of which have been on the lot for well over a month. They’re starting to grow hair.
Same here. Dealer near me has had 2 sitting out front for about a month, Base models, he aint getting his 15K over.