First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
its all about interest rates. Economy is going into recession. This is what feds wanted. To slow purchasing power by raising rates. Its doing what its meant to do. Not political by the way before someone reports this. Entirely factual. Figure out the interest paid on a 2% note at 40k vs a 5-7% note on 40k. Its a few thousand dollars. Thats why dealers are dropping to msrp.
Sponsored

PLindsey725

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have been watching the one I sold, I got 52k from a dealer in July, then they sold it to a Ford/mazda dealer in TN, they had it listed for 60k to start and last I had checked it was at 50, now its gone.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I'm seeing prices drop on some. I've been following a few pretty closely the last few weeks since I'm looking to sell my FJ and pick one up. I've seen some go down 3k or so just in a week or two time.

Here's an example of one:
https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/448b2216-653c-4458-a748-2db227bf0fe9/

Love the side graphic on that one too.
Thatā€™s still more than $10k over original sticker on the ā€˜21 manual Big Bend. I think a lot has to do with what region you are in. Iā€™m seeing some sit for a while here but other dealers are moving stock units at $10k over MSRP very quickly. That dealer has only been at $10k over for new units since the Bronco started delivering.

Sponsored

Overcooked

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2D WT, 2021 BMW 540ļ¼Œ2024 BMW X7 M60i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Vehicle prices are definitely dropping rapidly. I was also looking at g wagons while waiting for a bronco BL. A few months ago a 2017 g550 was going for close to 90K, now they are at 70K. If they keep dropping like that Iā€™ll probably get another Mercedes instead of a Bronco.

21BL2DR

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BL 2dr, 2021 BB 4dr, 2022 BS 2dr, trifecta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If i pay 100k for a bronco why does anyone care? Itā€™s my money right. Buy what you wantā€¦ā€¦.pay what you wantā€¦..

i paid msrp for mine, 10k over for the wifes mannequin purchase in early 2022 and msrp for the daughters last week. On the wifeā€™s deal they gave her 8k over top KBB price on her trade due to the ignorant market. Itā€™s a wash.

Dral97

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Wrangler YJ and 392, BMW 4 series
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thatā€™s still more than $10k over original sticker on the ā€˜21 manual Big Bend. I think a lot has to do with what region you are in. Iā€™m seeing some sit for a while here but other dealers are moving stock units at $10k over MSRP very quickly. That dealer has only been at $10k over for new units since the Bronco started delivering.
My general thought when I look at the searches I do is "Nobody sent these dealers the memo". I'm seeing several that have been on lots for 3 or 4 months and they are still trying to get 20k over MSRP. My guess is they acquired them for not that much less than that and now that the bubble is starting to burst, they don't want to lose out so they are holding on to them without reducing the price.

There was one I was interested in but it has 12k or so miles on it and they still want 17k over. They are firm on the price. I told them to let me know if/when they can reduce the price and we'll talk. That was about a week or two ago. The price is still where they set it then.

My thought about it is that I feel we are walking into more of a buyer's market (finally) so I'm not in a rush to buy. I'm ok with walking away. I don't mind paying over msrp tbh, but I don't want to pay 17k over on something that already has 12k miles on it. If it had 500 or fewer miles on it? Possibly.

I was looking at another with very few miles on it. They wanted 20k over. I told them if they can take 3k off or so, we could talk. I got an email back pretty quickly saying they could do that since it's been on their lot for so long. I'm in the middle of selling something before I buy, so I'm keeping that one on my short list while I sell and see what happens over the next few weeks.

Another I was looking at has come down in price about 3 or 4k over the course of a few weeks. I'd go for it, but it's a 21 with an engine build during the sketchy time. So that's a no go for me.

Last edited:

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I love my Everglades but if someone offered me $15K over what I paid, I'd have to think about it. But then, I'd be waiting another year, so probably not. I'm not sure anyone is going to let theirs go for less than MSRP just yet since it takes so long to get one.

Rrehder

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm not sure how many of you are noticing this; however, prices are starting to drop quickly on new and pre-owned Bronco's.

Dealers are starting to list prices at MSRP now and private owners are asking below MSRP. I'm also seeing a significant increase in dealer inventory and private owner sales. I would definitely not pay over MSRP now and the people who pay the insane prices for the Raptor are taking a bath.

Sponsored

Fly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Iā€™ve seen a lot of listings like that. When you call the dealer it is usually a customer special order that automatically gets listed on the autotrader/cars.com site and isnā€™t for sale. The rare times that it is actually for sale they will tell you that the real price is anywhere $5-15k higher than the one listed

Mud Dawg

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Vehicle prices are definitely dropping rapidly. I was also looking at g wagons while waiting for a bronco BL. A few months ago a 2017 g550 was going for close to 90K, now they are at 70K. If they keep dropping like that Iā€™ll probably get another Mercedes instead of a Bronco.
Awesome VINwiki vid recently about the whole G Wagon thing:

Overcooked

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2D WT, 2021 BMW 540ļ¼Œ2024 BMW X7 M60i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Awesome VINwiki vid recently about the whole G Wagon thing:

Yeah the MB dealership they mentioned in the video still has like 36 G wagons, they are in for a lot of pain now: https://www.mercedeshoffman.com/searchused.aspx?ModelAndTrim=G-Class:G 63 AMGĀ® 4MATICĀ®,G 550 4MATICĀ®.

And I am happy to see greedy dealers getting hurt. Now it's just a matter of time for Bronco prices to back down to MSRP and lower. All the recent layoff news are only helping that.

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think to some the idea of Joe Schmoe paying 5k-50k more for a Bronco is that it continues the cycle of over priced Broncos which most arenā€™t willing to pay. Iā€™m sure on a personal level no one cares for Joe Schmoeā€˜s personal finances itā€™s more about oneā€™s own financial bottom line.

If i pay 100k for a bronco why does anyone care? Itā€™s my money right. Buy what you wantā€¦ā€¦.pay what you wantā€¦..

i paid msrp for mine, 10k over for the wifes mannequin purchase in early 2022 and msrp for the daughters last week. On the wifeā€™s deal they gave her 8k over top KBB price on her trade due to the ignorant market. Itā€™s a wash.
Sponsored