Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This OBX was listed today at the auto nation in charleston. Sasquatch 2.7 mid package for 72k. Everglades at a Ford dealership is 20k over when you go in though it's listed at msrp online. Sales kid said ford auto-generated online listing so dealers can't show adm

Screenshot_20221104-125703_Chrome.jpg

Brockdog12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST-Line
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The dealer I traded mine in to has used Badlands listed over $70K. They have mine listed for $10K over sticker.

BigBen(d)58

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The BaT user winning a lot of the 6G Bronco auctions with a penchant for Wildtraks but now targeting BRaptors and F150 Lightnings is supposedly a Las Vegas dealer probably with a ridiculous inventory financial floor-plan not concerned with losing anything/everything since it will be the bank(s) problem. Every bid amount from this user ends in 022, check it out…https://bringatrailer.com/member/halfelven/
You are absoltely correct. This is the dealership! 14 Broncos available right now - used. Halfelven bought all these on BAT and is flipping them. I confirmed by matching the Vin #s listed on the inventory and the Vin #s of the vehicles Halfelven won.

https://www.fordcountryhenderson.co... Bend,Base,Outer Banks Advanced,Black Diamond

AndrewBuzz

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sold my 2022 2.3 Badlands 4dr w/ 15k miles to a dealership for $60k 2 months ago. It is still sitting on their lot and is now down to $58k. Prices are coming down and inventory is sitting for longer.

Sponsored

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I negotiated invoice with my dealer, but I was an early reservation holder with X-plan. I agree, do not pay above MSRP as rates increase the demand decreases. Rates are coming in north of 6% nowadays from the 2-3% we are used to. It changes things substantially for a lot of folks. It's insane.

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm not sure how many of you are noticing this; however, prices are starting to drop quickly on new and pre-owned Bronco's.

Dealers are starting to list prices at MSRP now and private owners are asking below MSRP. I'm also seeing a significant increase in dealer inventory and private owner sales. I would definitely not pay over MSRP now and the people who pay the insane prices for the Raptor are taking a bath.
I have done KBB value a few times over the last several months. Out the door for me was $48k. First time KBB was $63k, about 6 weeks ago it was $60k, just did it and it is $59k.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was just offered 62500 from a local dealer for my 21 Wildtrak with 13k on the odometer. But I love my Bronco, and getting into another one would be a year or more out. I've thought about selling and getting into something cheap until the time comes for a new one, but I can't come up with something that would make me as happy as the Bronco on a daily basis.

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are still folks on here advocating buying a "stop-gap" bronco with little to no penalty. I don't see it happening going forward.

The downside here is even though prices are going down, interest rates are going up. So any potential savings by getting a Bronco at MSRP will be eaten up by higher interest payments over the course of a loan. Just the world we live in nowadays.
And used car loans are typically higher rates than new.

Sponsored

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm getting close to this situation.. evaluating if it's worth it. Most likely it is, but the rate hikes are painful.

69-300

Black Diamond
First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I negotiated invoice with my dealer, but I was an early reservation holder with X-plan. I agree, do not pay above MSRP as rates increase the demand decreases. Rates are coming in north of 6% nowadays from the 2-3% we are used to. It changes things substantially for a lot of folks. It's insane.
I thought that was the whole point of the rate increase, to bring down demand so prices go down and therefore inflation is in check .....maybe the target was not the Bronco's but it is still good example....
Sponsored