First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer, 2021 Ram 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I still am puzzled why some dealers know this information, while others like mine claim Ford isn’t communicating.
I'd just be happy if my ford.com account updated to something other than the OB I reserved, since I have an order in for a Badlands and my reservation time stamp is 7/13/2020 at 10:51 pm. I'd have thought I'd be among those who could at least see their build online.
Sponsored

WillisC’onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Getting closer....just received a call from the dealership this morning advising that my order, 2021 BL 4D A51 Lux non-SAS was just moved from Priority 10 to 1. He added that I should receive the build date Thursday of next week :)
In the words of Cleetus McFarland, Hell yeah brother!

Anxiously waiting for my call.....

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just emailed the guy in sales who has been my lone contact at the dealer, to ask where my reservation fell time/priority-wise in reservations made through their dealership, as well as how many Broncos they have been allocated. If they can’t tell me those two easy pieces of info, I don’t know what to say.

I know this young guy will have to ask the sales manager for that information, and if the SM doesn’t have the answers, I will start to really wonder if I’m ever getting a Bronco.

OP
OP
Sean492

Sean492

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Ford Mustang Boss 302 and 2011 Ford F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All vehicles go to priority 1 right before it gets pulled from the order banks.

And if I remember correctly (I ordered a Gen1 and Gen2 Raptor and a RS), orders get pulled on Thursday so this Bronco should be pulled in 2 days.

- when it gets pulled, you will get a VIN
- 7 days after getting a VIN, you will be able to see your window sticker online. Check the window sticker and make sure your build matches what you submitted to the dealer. If it looks good, then do yourself a favor and save it as PDF and frame it. :)
- Your bronco will be schedule to the week
- When the week gets closer it will receive a build day or your birthday!

Congrats!
Thanks!

OP
OP
Sean492

Sean492

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still am puzzled why some dealers know this information, while others like mine claim Ford isn’t communicating.
In all fairness, the rep from this dealership ordered a Bronco as well and is switched on!

Sponsored

zebraquick

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Kia Forte
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Awesome for you! Great news.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd just be happy if my ford.com account updated to something other than the OB I reserved, since I have an order in for a Badlands and my reservation time stamp is 7/13/2020 at 10:51 pm. I'd have thought I'd be among those who could at least see their build online.
That is strange. I reserved an outer banks originally and when I went into the dealership and converted the reservation to an order for a badlands the ford account definitely updated to the badlands.

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just emailed the guy in sales who has been my lone contact at the dealer, to ask where my reservation fell time/priority-wise in reservations made through their dealership, as well as how many Broncos they have been allocated. If they can’t tell me those two easy pieces of info, I don’t know what to say.
I texted the guy who inputted my order a week or so ago asking if he could tell me where I stood in line. The sales manager originally told me I was 12 of 48 allocated to them (7/14 1 a.m. reservation), so I was hoping with the mod top issue and maybe some people who potentially didn't order, that I moved up a spot or two. The guy texted back saying I would get it in the order my order was placed. At that point I knew I'll just have to wait it out for official confirmation from Ford.

OP
OP
Sean492

Sean492

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice! What province are you in? I'm Number 1 at my dealer. Ordered the night it was opened as soon as I could get through the site. I'm in NB
Ontario, small dealership in the Northwestern region of the province

Sponsored

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It was at 8 pm EST
ahh congrats - that explains a lot. Man - my local dealer really screwed me and they don't even know it.

It was 8:00pm on that fateful night, when I tried to do them right.
They were local and I was trying to reserve with them, but the site decided to bite.
2 hours later, the site finally and locally booked - and my goose was cooked.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MSparks909

Badlands
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I texted the guy who inputted my order a week or so ago asking if he could tell me where I stood in line. The sales manager originally told me I was 12 of 48 allocated to them (7/14 1 a.m. reservation), so I was hoping with the mod top issue and maybe some people who potentially didn't order, that I moved up a spot or two. The guy texted back saying I would get it in the order my order was placed. At that point I knew I'll just have to wait it out for official confirmation from Ford.
Same at my dealer. I waited a bit to place my order because I was on the fence about ordering a 21’ or not. Had I placed the order when I got the call from my dealer I would have been higher on the list. But I didn’t so oh well. Just gonna wait and see if I hear anything in May. If I see mine by September I’ll be happy

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Same at my dealer. I waited a bit to place my order because I was on the fence about ordering a 21’ or not. Had I placed the order when I got the call from my dealer I would have been higher on the list. But I didn’t so oh well. Just gonna wait and see if I hear anything in May. If I see mine by September I’ll be happy
Order date doesn’t affect your place in the list, only reservation date does. Unless you converted to order after 3/19.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OP did you order a soft top or a MIC top? (Please don’t say soft top, please don’t say soft top)
Sponsored