Punchy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow. Thank you for letting us know. I'm glad I didn't buy those when I cracked a tail light.

I don't know why so many people here are being ***holes. Like, somehow your opinion or the incident isn't relevant since you got them for free???

Now I know not to buy @Mabett .
Sponsored

CM81

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wow. Thank you for letting us know. I'm glad I didn't buy those when I cracked a tail light.

I don't know why so many people here are being ***holes. Like, somehow your opinion or the incident isn't relevant since you got them for free???

welcome to bronco6g. The land of a$$holes.

Ford Bronco Problem with mabett taillights 22

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Its not the fact that there was a problem with the taillights. No one is giving him grief over that. That’s an issue, and @Mabett should be responsive to that. But stuff happens and they haven’t even had a chance to make it right, (maybe they are on vacation, out of country, etc….its the holidays). so this guy coming on here crying pity me over some stuff he got for free, demanding replacements from them, and then trying to get everyone to rally around him, doesn’t really sit well with a lot of folk. Context is everything. It’d be different if he had bought them, experienced the same issue, and then mabett gives him the cold shoulder and ignores him, but come on.

OP
OP
LFTD BRONCO

LFTD BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Thank you
Its not the fact that there was a problem with the taillights. No one is giving him grief over that. That’s an issue, and @Mabett should be responsive to that. But stuff happens and they haven’t even had a chance to make it right, (maybe they are on vacation, out of country, etc….its the holidays). so this guy coming on here crying pity me over some stuff he got for free, demanding replacements from them, and then trying to get everyone to rally around him, doesn’t really sit well with a lot of folk. Context is everything. It’d be different if he had bought them, experienced the same issue, and then mabett gives him the cold shoulder and ignores him, but come on.
Ok like I said they were responses until I mentioned the smoke internally and then they went silent on ig is shows when they see the message and they seen all of them till now

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have messaged at all hours and on ig the see my messages but don't respond since I told them about the smoke
My comment was responding to @Headsong who was commenting on why they haven't responded to this post yet.

I realize your Facebook Message and/or email could have been responded to anytime they were available.

Sponsored

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not sure why they haven't responded to you but when one of my mudflaps broke in half they replaced it,It took a little while to get to me because they were out of stock at time(2weeks)

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Floor mats and handles are one thing, but I"m not going anywhere near any aftermarket parts that are electrical and 'budget'.

imOFP

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M2C, BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Any pictures of the damaged light(s)? 5+ pages in and not a single picture of potential damage on a light that has since been removed.

Typically an electrical issue like this would have visible damage.

CM81

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
last thing I am buying is anything Mabett that deals with electrical. I doubt they are super concerned with quality and most likely buying cheap crap from a manufacturer that is producing cheap crap for many companies and Mabett is just putting their name on it. I love the seat covers I got from Mabett, but electrical stuff, hell no

OP
OP
LFTD BRONCO

LFTD BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any pictures of the damaged light(s)? 5+ pages in and not a single picture of potential damage on a light that has since been removed.

Typically an electrical issue like this would have visible damage.
I do not its internal I just have a video of it not working the smoke comes out of vent ports

Sponsored

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

welcome to bronco6g. The land of a$$holes.

22.gif
I am here! I passed these over when I was looking to replace my factory taillight. I mean you can blatantly see when a product has issue. Also getting free shit that tries to kill you is normal, especially when they are trying to move defective product by using influencers.

3.1 Stars!
https://www.amazon.com/Mabett-Lights-Halogen-Upgrade-Streamer/dp/B0C7MBZTLG/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?keywords=bronco+tail+lights&qid=1703796054&sr=8-2-spons&ufe=app_do:amzn1.fos.18630bbb-fcbb-42f8-9767-857e17e03685&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGY&psc=1

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think what started things off on the wrong foot for some people, is that the thread title didn't used to be about brake lights. It was some sort of "Problem with a sponsor", and the main issue seem to be that they can't get a hold of them. Seemed to just have the wrong tone.

OP
OP
LFTD BRONCO

LFTD BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think what started things off on the wrong foot for some people, is that the thread title didn't used to be about brake lights. It was some sort of "Problem with a sponsor", and the main issue seem to be that they can't get a hold of them. Seemed to just have the wrong tone.
Understandable but I am getting a hold of them On ig you can see when someone sees your messages they were good until I told them about the fire smoke and that when they went silent and just started seeing my messages and not replying

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Understandable but I am getting a hold of them On ig you can see when someone sees your messages they were good until I told them about the fire smoke and that when they went silent and just started seeing my messages and not replying
A few years back, I bought a plasma TV at a pretty good price (they used to be the best and were expensive). For some reason, they also threw in this Blu Ray player. I'm like, score! They were also expensive and I wanted one, but just spent what little credit I had on that TV.

Get it home, unbox, plug plug and plug!, and slip in my only Blu Ray (The Big Lebowski) and... It wouldn't play. It would spin, spin, more spin, then a red light came on where it had been blue.

Took it back to Best Buy, said hey this thing is broken, they rolled their eyes and gave me some in-kind something-or-other like store credit (that I used later to buy a Blu Ray player).

Turns out that manufacturer, a reputable one (I can't recall but it was a good brand then) had produced couple hundred thousand of these, only to discover the board warped and they couldn't sell them. They did, however, have insurance that would cover it, but only if! it was returned by a customer. Hence the charade and the BB employees rolling their eyes.

I think it's possible you were recruited to get these sold. They've probably got a few they can't really sell (the reviews on Snacktime's link prove there are all kinds of problems). Maybe they can move them to the unsuspecting in the hope of recouping some of their lost costs. Maybe they were hoping you'd put them on, positive review (maybe even feel pressured to do so, you are "sponsored"), and then perhaps you'd toss them when they failed.

I don't know what's going on, but I would not doubt the failure is a known possibility and you really don't matter in the grand scheme of things.

Last edited:

Nickhick

Black Diamond
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 xtr, vw passat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am sponsored by @mabett_official the 1st started off by sending me the 6.5 speaker pods upgrades which are awesome they then recently sent me the rear smoked tail lights whwn I received then I notice small white specks inside the lens kind of like quality control stickers I messaged them to let the know if they wanted me to install them on dec 12th still got no response till Dec 19th I let them know what happened and that on my truck since I have wide body my whole fender needs to get removed. Then as you can see in the video the passenger brake like stopped working and everytime I step on the brake the passenger light would smoke from inside the twilight I have reached out several times on here and on bronco 6g so if you can please tag @mabett_official and share this post I would greatly appreciate

Screenshot_20231228_080648_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231228_080653_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231228_080648_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231228_080658_Instagram.jpg

[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry, I'm gonna be that guy. My brain hurts trying to read this without a single example of PUNCTUATION! I'm not the grammar police by any means, but a little goes a long way.
Sponsored

Last edited: