Sandman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s unfortunate that @LFTD BRONCO is having issues hearing back from @Mabett. From my experience, @Mabett was responsive to my inquiry. I contacted the retailer through the Bronco6g forum, to purchase an extra full set of hardware for my tailgate table that I purchased over a year ago. @Mabett was kind enough to send the hardware for free at no cost and they also paid for shipping. I’ve purchased other products from @Mabett and they all perform as expected.

IMG_2049.png
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am sponsored by @mabett_official the 1st started off by sending me the 6.5 speaker pods upgrades which are awesome they then recently sent me the rear smoked tail lights whwn I received then I notice small white specks inside the lens kind of like quality control stickers I messaged them to let the know if they wanted me to install them on dec 12th still got no response till Dec 19th I let them know what happened and that on my truck since I have wide body my whole fender needs to get removed. Then as you can see in the video the passenger brake like stopped working and everytime I step on the brake the passenger light would smoke from inside the twilight I have reached out several times on here and on bronco 6g so if you can please tag @mabett_official and share this post I would greatly appreciate

Screenshot_20231228_080648_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231228_080653_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231228_080648_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231228_080658_Instagram.jpg
I'm sorry, I'm gonna be that guy. My brain hurts trying to read this without a single example of PUNCTUATION! I'm not the grammar police by any means, but a little goes a long way.
[/QUOTE]
Voice texting....

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It’s unfortunate that @LFTD BRONCO is having issues hearing back from @Mabett. From my experience, @Mabett was responsive to my inquiry. I contacted the retailer through the Bronco6g forum, to purchase an extra full set of hardware for my tailgate table that I purchased over a year ago. @Mabett was kind enough to send the hardware for free at no cost and they also paid for shipping. I’ve purchased other products from @Mabett and they all perform as expected.

Ford Bronco Problem with mabett taillights IMG_2049
This is the norm... Especially with patience...

For others...
house-of-cards-kevin-spacey.gif

OP
OP
LFTD BRONCO

LFTD BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco Problem with mabett taillights house-of-cards-kevin-spacey
Yes they were great until I told them about the smoke fire issue then they went silent but still are seeing my messages on ig

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 BMW X3 M-SPORT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am sponsored by @mabett_official the 1st started off by sending me the 6.5 speaker pods upgrades which are awesome they then recently sent me the rear smoked tail lights whwn I received then I notice small white specks inside the lens kind of like quality control stickers I messaged them to let the know if they wanted me to install them on dec 12th still got no response till Dec 19th I let them know what happened and that on my truck since I have wide body my whole fender needs to get removed. Then as you can see in the video the passenger brake like stopped working and everytime I step on the brake the passenger light would smoke from inside the twilight I have reached out several times on here and on bronco 6g so if you can please tag @mabett_official and share this post I would greatly appreciate

I'm sorry, I'm gonna be that guy. My brain hurts trying to read this without a single example of PUNCTUATION! I'm not the grammar police by any means, but a little goes a long way.
Ive bin watin fur sum1 tu sa sumthun furst!

GOOD LORD OCD!!!!!!

This thread is great by the way. Best thing on the web in a few!

Continue on everyone, please!

Grammar Police.png

Sponsored

Solfive

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m happy you and your son weren’t in serious harms way. That being said…

Hopefully Mabett will start selling a drivers side brake light that sprays oil to round out the 1970’s Hollywood movie chase scene.

OP
OP
LFTD BRONCO

LFTD BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m happy you and your son weren’t in serious harms way. That being said…

Hopefully Mabett will start selling a drivers side brake light that sprays oil to round out the 1970’s Hollywood movie chase scene.
Lol right and thank you he was just shakin up

Wildfire1

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 GMC 4X4 / 2012 Mustang convert
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
First of all I’m sorry to hear of your tail light issues. I’ve also been sponsored by @Mabett and dealt with both Jason and Ryan. I found them to be both very professional, courteous and polite each and every time. I’ve had some issues testing some of their products and notified them of the issues and they corrected it so that all of us could enjoy their products trouble free in the future. That’s the reason we should have done this in the first place.
The folks at @Mabett work very hard. They try even harder to look after their customers
I think the OP should have kept a cooler frame of mind. When he found out there was issues he should have simply removed the product and installed the OEM lights until Mabett advised on what was to happen next.
I don’t think I’d even do any testing of a product if I were to have children in the vehicle. You over reacted here, you didn’t handle it in a professional manner and now you’re roasting this company over the net.
Thats just not right.

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
First of all I’m sorry to hear of your tail light issues. I’ve also been sponsored by @Mabett and dealt with both Jason and Ryan. I found them to be both very professional, courteous and polite each and every time. I’ve had some issues testing some of their products and notified them of the issues and they corrected it so that all of us could enjoy their products trouble free in the future.
The folks at @Mabett work very hard. They try even harder to look after they’re customers
I think the OP should have kept a cooler frame of mind. When he found out there was issues he should have simply removed the product and installed the OEM lights until Mabett advised on what to happen next.
I don’t think I’d even do any testing of a product if I were to have children in the vehicle. You over reacted here, you didn’t handle it in a professional manner and now you’re roasting this company over the net.Thats just not right.
Completely agree...

I'm making an assumption with the real root cause, but I think what's more upsetting for OP is the widebody kit and the hassle of install and removal.

Nobody knows when a product will be faulty, again, look at the bad 2.7s, tierods, cam phasers, etc... Only good thing here is that Mabett (Ryan) will respond and make it "right". Maybe not at the exact moment when you want, but they will eventually (unless a bridge has been burned because of other possible unknown factors). But again, keep in mind it's one guy (Ryan), that we know of, handling a lot of customers now. I'd just be patient...

It didn't cost anything, so if it's really about safety, just post that... "Warning, tail lights may be defective and smoke, YMMV..."

OP
OP
LFTD BRONCO

LFTD BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First of all I’m sorry to hear of your tail light issues. I’ve also been sponsored by @Mabett and dealt with both Jason and Ryan. I found them to be both very professional, courteous and polite each and every time. I’ve had some issues testing some of their products and notified them of the issues and they corrected it so that all of us could enjoy their products trouble free in the future. That’s the reason we should have done this in the first place.
The folks at @Mabett work very hard. They try even harder to look after their customers
I think the OP should have kept a cooler frame of mind. When he found out there was issues he should have simply removed the product and installed the OEM lights until Mabett advised on what was to happen next.
I don’t think I’d even do any testing of a product if I were to have children in the vehicle. You over reacted here, you didn’t handle it in a professional manner and now you’re roasting this company over the net.
Thats just not right.
What do you mean I did remove it it happened while I was on the highway driving and yes Ryan has been very professional till I told him about the smoke fire then he went silent but still see my messages on ig without a response and reason I mentioned the wide body is because when I pulled over I was able to see in the inner fender to see it was coming from light

Sponsored

Nickhick

Black Diamond
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 xtr, vw passat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What do you mean I did remove it it happened while I was on the highway driving and yes Ryan has been very professional till I told him about the smoke fire then he went silent but still see my messages on ig without a response and reason I mentioned the wide body is because when I pulled over I was able to see in the inner fender to see it was coming from light
Maybeitsbecausetheydontunderstandwhatyourtryingtosaymethinksyoumeanwellbutarecomingacrossasanass

I'm done. I'm out. Got football to watch

Wildfire1

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If your wide body was such a chore to install these lights then why did you bother? Did anyone from Mabett force you to do this? You agreed, it’s obvious the testing failed so why roast this company?
You don’t know how busy these people are. Maybe you should just sit back with some patience and wait until you hear from someone.
Maybe they are waiting to hear back from their supplier or manufacturer. You’re dealing with a different culture, a different language, a different time zone and who knows how many other different variables so cut them some slack. You’re out nothing other than your time.

I think it’s terrable that you’d come on here and put your dirty laundry out for all of us to view.
It’s very unprofessional. Mabett has a good following on the Bronco forums with a lot of happy customers and you’re not going to change that by bad mouthing them.

CM81

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Maybeitsbecausetheydontunderstandwhatyourtryingtosaymethinksyoumeanwellbutarecomingacrossasanass

I'm done. I'm out. Got football to watch
you do realize people have the basic ability to read sentences that are jumbled or put together like the one above, so while you were trying to be a d-bag that sentence was easy to read. If you are going to insult someone at least do it in an educated manor

Wildfire1

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
you do realize people have the basic ability to read sentences that are jumbled or put together like the one above, so while you were trying to be a d-bag that sentence was easy to read. If you are going to insult someone at least do it in an educated manor
He’s poking fun at the OP because the OP didn’t use any punctuation. I found his reply very amusing 🤣

Sandman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes they were great until I told them about the smoke fire issue then they went silent but still are seeing my messages on ig
@LFTD BRONCO I was informed by @Mabett early on that the best way to reach them is through the Bronco6g forum. Keep trying to reach them through the forum. Also, believe they’re located in another country/time zone. Good luck and hope it works out.
Sponsored