First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@LFTD BRONCO I was informed by @Mabett early on that the best way to reach them is through the Bronco6g forum. Keep trying to reach them through the forum. Also, believe they’re located in another country/time zone. Good luck and hope it works out.
Thank you yes I have reached out On here also but I appreciate the help
Sponsored

CM81

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
He’s poking fun at the OP because the OP didn’t use any punctuation. I found his reply very amusing 🤣
yea I figured that out, but this entire thread has just become a bunch of d$cks not looking to help anyone out.

ried

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Made in China. End of story. I would not put cheap Chinese electronics in my American-made Bronco for this very reason. Not worth the risk.

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You are being dishonest. You wanted replacements.
1703776973188.png

Just let everyone know your IG handle so they can unfollow you.
I hate when that happens.....

Sponsored

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

dc3843

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks 2022 Saleen Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Out anything like I said I had my 11yr son with me whwn it started smoking on highway that is my issue but thats for proof reading
and that’s why you asked him to replace the lights? It’s in your texts. As everyone else said, put the stock ones back on and move on. Why would you want to replace the lights from the same place? Wouldn’t you be worried about your 11 year old son riding with you and this set smoking?

Big Pony

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Ascent LTD '20
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
you do realize people have the basic ability to read sentences that are jumbled or put together like the one above, so while you were trying to be a d-bag that sentence was easy to read. If you are going to insult someone at least do it in an educated manor
Do you mean “manner”? Sorry, had to be that guy with the GPD (Grammar Police Department) 😂

I was not going to chime in, but here I found myself 35 minutes down this rabbit hole of a thread and with 18% battery left just because I found the original post and some of the responses very amusing, and at times hilarious.

To the OP - I feel you. Fires in a vehicle are no joke and can get out of control in seconds. Glad you and your son are ok. I’m actually on the same boat dealing with a vendor that just won’t get back to me for items I actually paid for so it is frustrating to have nothing but radio silence. But, it’s the holiday season and I get that people take time off so I choose to be patient. Take the high road and simply discontinue advocating for them and their products. And for the love of God… PROOF READ AND PUNCTUATE your posts!!! 🤣🤣🤣

🍿🍿🍿

Imaginary Friend

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and a Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Do you mean “manner”? Sorry, had to be that guy with the GPD (Grammar Police Department) 😂

I was not going to chime in, but here I found myself 35 minutes down this rabbit hole of a thread and with 18% battery left just because I found the original post and some of the responses very amusing, and at times hilarious.

To the OP - I feel you. Fires in a vehicle are no joke and can get out of control in seconds. Glad you and your son are ok. I’m actually on the same boat dealing with a vendor that just won’t get back to me for items I actually paid for so it is frustrating to have nothing but radio silence. But, it’s the holiday season and I get that people take time off so I choose to be patient. Take the high road and simply discontinue advocating for them and their products. And for the love of God… PROOF READ AND PUNCTUATE your posts!!! 🤣🤣🤣

🍿🍿🍿

Manner, manor, what's the difference?... :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Manner, manor, what's the difference?... :ROFLMAO:
One is a huge house you sit in alone except for an insane amount of Dalmatians and an affinity for coats.
The other is what you get whacked with a wooden spoon for if Mom sees you not minding them, regardless of size of said Mom or your age.

mrock

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F250 Lariat; 2016 RAM; 2022 Black Diamond SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It would be nice if Mabett had a customer service phone # or email. I have their seat back covers which work great. I also have the their mud flaps. Unfortunately, the passenger side flap sheared off. I would like to order a replacement, but cannot find any way to contact them. Amazon does not have an option to purchase just one. I tried a message on 6G, but no response. I am not looking for a freebee- just an answer.
Sponsored