Sponsored

Progress with Bronco order Future Ford cancelation (no)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Therackmount

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 4or supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well the nightmare continues. Been on the phone with Ford and Future Ford since 10am ,it's now 1:13 .45 min hold both calls to Ford , better than the last one hour hold then hang up .Anyway Ford says dealer has to cancel order , not reservation , call them.Called William , sales manager at Future Ford Sacramento ca , he said they have five reservations for me , two converted to orders , then he said there is no oder cancel button or they do not know how to cancel an order , have Ford call us with you on conference call and tell us how to cancel the orders.Called Ford back , the gal laughed when I told her what William said.The Ford gal said there is only one order in the system under my name , converted by Future Ford ,she said if the sales manager does not know how to cancel an order , they are supposed to call the area zone manager.She thinks they placed the order to get a Bronco to sell above msrp , and that Future Ford is playing games with me , exactly what I figured. I am not buying they do not know how to cancel an order.In any case she said she could not help me , so I requested a supervisor, since Future Ford is not canceling my order .The gal got all my info and said a supervisor should get back to me in 3 to 5 days .So still in limbo land for now , and the gal said make sure the dealer only cancels my order not reservation. So what is to stop Future Ford from jacking me around some more , if they decide to cancel my reservation as well ? Can they really do that ? Idk , scary thought , the nightmare before Halloween
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.