BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just went through all 8 pages of discussion on this topic. Going to replace my silver rings with black this weekend. Nervous as hell hah
Well I did it. No issues. A few bolts were harder to crack. A few were more difficult to screw back in but it all worked out. Used socket only. No drills.

Reactions: 0ne

Tdub0527

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, 2019 BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 2021 Badlands and today I just swapped my silver rings for the Broaddict black rings I got off eBay. I didn't have any issues with any bolts and everything came off and went back in just fine. It was surprisingly easy compared to some of the stories I've read about!!!

In short, it's my assessment that it's a crap shoot when taking these off. Some have been fine and some have problems. Just be prepared! I had extra tools/bolts waiting because I was expecting a problem. Now I've just added to the tool collection which I am fine with. So stoked with how it came out. Completely changes the look!

Ford Bronco PSA: Beauty Ring Bolts -- Removal Issues & Replacement Cost - BE AWARE! Unknown

tobyw

Wildtrak
First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Guess I got lucky... pulled mine off this weekend to color change and had no issues:

Ford Bronco PSA: Beauty Ring Bolts -- Removal Issues & Replacement Cost - BE AWARE! IMG_6286.JPG
Sponsored