Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Ford F-150, Mercedes 4x4 Sprinter Van,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don’t be too hard on yourself, it can be repaired. A friend of mine managed to get his hands on a limited edition carbon fiber bike that he paid about $8,000 for. Forgot it was on top of his car and drove in to garage. Totaled the bike after only getting to ride it one time. So it could be worse :). Thanks for the post, I am sure you have saved many of us from suffering the same fate.
Sponsored

Vantcrst

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Ford F-150, Mercedes 4x4 Sprinter Van,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reminds me of people who leave their SUV rear cargo door open and close their garage door by accident. Good reminder to everyone for sure.
I have done that more then once ;(

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reminds me of people who leave their SUV rear cargo door open and close their garage door by accident. Good reminder to everyone for sure.
Or the guy driving down the road with the gas pump nozzle still him his car and the hose dragging the ground lol

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I love this family and their new Bronco videos. They are informative and passionate about their new toy. I also like that they don't take themselves too seriously.
They have done videos on wind noise, stereo upgrades, wheel and tire upgrades, and a couple other things. Last night they posted a mishap with the soft top in the half open position and a garage door - you get the picture.
We have all done stupid things, so please don't be too harsh, but I thought it was a good reminder to all of us. Enjoy the series if you have some time.

let the air out of the back tiresand load all your kids into the back of the vehicle... looks like you had enough flex to have saved your bacon...
Sponsored