Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Woah Woah Woah. What's the rules on removing optional accessories like this from your order and purchasing them through Parts? Same as builds... Once you receive a VIN you're screwed?
As far as I know no changes after you get a VIN
Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So this is interesting!

Correct me if Iā€™m wrong @flip !

$255.55 for 5 bags as parts
$350.00 for 5 bags in Build and Price
66AFBF5C-3716-4F66-B5AA-CBAB7705B7D9.jpeg

For us up here in Canada the B&P had it for $450
Ford Bronco PSA: use the included rubber protectors when removing doors 1630515580629

With Ford Accessories having them at $582.40
Ford Bronco PSA: use the included rubber protectors when removing doors 1630515612099

If I can score these at $255.55USD that'd still be a steal for me.
Have a link you can share with me?

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For us up here in Canada the B&P had it for $450
1630515580629.png

With Ford Accessories having them at $582.40
1630515612099.png

If I can score these at $255.55USD that'd still be a steal for me.
Have a link you can share with me?
The bags you show are the ā€œGarage Storage Bagsā€ accessories, which I think are different than the onboard storage bags via parts and Build and Price!

See Flipā€™s post regarding the parts pricing.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...tectors-when-removing-doors.21281/post-793667

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The bags you show are the ā€œGarage Storage Bagsā€ accessories, which I think are different than the onboard storage bags via parts and Build and Price!

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...tectors-when-removing-doors.21281/post-793667
Ahhh shait. Looks like I'm out of luck....

I've gone back and forth with my dealer and Ford directly, but the conclusion is if you didn't buy them with the Bronco, the garage storage bags are your only option.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/sell-me-your-door-bags-on-vehicle-storage.22814/#post-809832

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It gets worse in another Members thread:

So after seeing this thread was getting some new activity I decided to try again. Notice @Ford Motor Company has reached out twice to me in this thread. I sent a PM as requested and after providing all the information I was sent a generic response to contact Ford Marketing.

Which I did. They knew nothing and said I needed to talk with Ford e-commerce (parts). They put me through and of course the call dropped (seems like this happens to me every time I call. One of their people even said their phone system is terrible.) So I call back again. Go through the whole reasoning with marketing again and get the e-commerce number.

Call e commerce and talked with a very nice lady about in vehicle storage bags who after some research told me ā€œthe garage bags are available onlineā€ (insert face palm here). Tried again and she did more research, took my email and said they would get back to me.

Got an email back with what I assume are the four part numbers for each bag and also ā€œthey are not available at this time with no expected dateā€. So there it is. Confirmation that Ford would offer a vehicle with doors that can be stored in the vehicle and yet no way to do that unless you ordered after it was on B&P.

Finally the note ends with a suggestion to register on the site and take advantage of a parts sale promotion. So tone deaf.

Oh and of course the note said ā€œdo not reply as it may go unnoticedā€. I replied anyway.
Holy hell. This sucks!

Sponsored
OP
OP
P@pper B@ggins

P@pper B@ggins

Black Diamond
First Name
Arnaldo
Threads
Reaction score
East Hartford, Hartford, Connecticut, USA
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/ 1998 Honda C-RV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Bronco WT. ā€˜23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hope you wait another 3 years for that comment :ROFLMAO:
Itā€™s a raceā€¦. Dirt Mountain delivery or actual reply (and not the scripted send me your vin, order number, and address bullshit)

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Itā€™s a raceā€¦. Dirt Mountain delivery or actual reply (and not the scripted send me your vin, order number, and address bullshit)
They will tell you that they can't help you, here call another number which will blow you off.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check @flip ā€™s parts diagram.
Harness $0.00
I forgot, some of the body parts show $0.00 because they are considered a body/crash part. We have to go through My Price Link to get list price since Ford consideres them ā€œdynamicā€. Basically, they adjust pricing to be ā€œcompetitiveā€ with the aftermarket and hide it from the insurance companies.