Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Zero FXS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Rough and unpredictable shifts from the 10 speed auto? *Laughs in 7 speed manual*

(cries in non-existent Bronco)
Sponsored

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That’s what the 2 keys are for. Each one recalls how that key is driven. Going from a heavy pedal driver to a light pedal or vice versa causes bucks and other shift issues. Resetting the battery will let them retrain. I got a fast key and normal key for my burban. Depends what mood I’m in. Shift points are totally different between the 2. First thing that should be done with any new vehicle is a reset on the battery.
I didn't realize Ford did that with the Bronco key FOBs. I know my Escalade key FOBs are very much that way using the driver specific setup details...even to the point that the seat/mirror/steering wheel positions, how all the dash screens are set up to display different things, radio presets, etc all switch between the FOBs, but had not seen anything with Bronco to suggest that is the case. I'll have to dig into this more to find it as I have really missed that with the Bronco.

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't realize Ford did that with the Bronco key FOBs. I know my Escalade key FOBs are very much that way using the driver specific setup details...even to the point that the seat/mirror/steering wheel positions, how all the dash screens are set up to display different things, radio presets, etc all switch between the FOBs, but had not seen anything with Bronco to suggest that is the case. I'll have to dig into this more to find it as I have really missed that with the Bronco.
I’m not 100% sure on the bronco. Haven’t owned a ford in years. I did reset the battery after the third day with it. Fixed my trans shift issues.

FrankieB45

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Escape Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How can this be happening? (Sarcasm alert)

@ Ford Motor Company stated that:

"We’re working hard to assemble your vehicle, but it’s going to take more time than expected to finish it.

We want to make sure it’s assembled right, so we will be performing quality checks, inspections and tests before it’s delivered to you."

14 weeks "In Production"...

Mr. Nice

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These are some of my concerns. I don't think there has been any definitive fixes to date. Only spotty remedies. To me they look to be engineering issues that are hard to correct after the fact.

Condensation in rear storage area.
Windows catching on weather stripping when opening doors.
Windows rattling when partially down.
Tailgate rattling.

Thoughts?
Sponsored