Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have any of you received your Bronco with BOTH OEM Hardtop and OEM soft-top? I currently have an order placed like that, but wondering if it might be better to change to just one top to get order built sooner.

For those who own both tops, are you glad that you have both?
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Currently it is impossible to order that combination, and it hasn't been possible since March 2021, which is before Bronco production even started. So if you still have that on your order, that means your order is set to priority 99, which makes you ineligible for build.

It may become an option for 2023... but if you were under the impression that there was a possibility you would receive a Bronco sometime this year, it ain't gonna happen. May want to call up your dealer.

TS_Bronco_12

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, Outer Banks 2.7L, Velocity Blue, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Have any of you received your Bronco with BOTH OEM Hardtop and OEM soft-top? I currently have an order placed like that, but wondering if it might be better to change to just one top to get order built sooner.

For those who own both tops, are you glad that you have both?
I picked my dual top order back in May, and am very happy I spent the extra money and got the dual tops. Although I don’t love the soft top all that much, it is great to get the full convertible effect 😎 I recommend getting a bag to store the back & side windows. I bought one from Mabete, well worth it. Hope enjoying your ride 👍🏻

dvnorton

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands 7-spd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered both. Delivery in Feb. so hard-top was installed and Bestop soft-top was in boxes. Had to assemble that myself (whole other story - Dealer Installed Option DIO doesn't seem to be a real thing). Love the soft top, and think that if I only had one it would be that -- it's just so much easier than removing the hard top. Second the advice to get a bag for your windows - safari-mode is awesome! One downside to having 2 tops - storage space for everything depending on your garage situation. Might need to get a hoist or rig up ceiling storage, or get a storage cart.
Sponsored