BroncoGeorgia

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know this type of question has been asked.....but maybe not with these specifics...

I have an OBX non Sasquatch, with the standard 18" wheels and 255/70R18 Bridgestone Dueler Tires

I would like to switch to stock Badlands wheels that are 17" wheels and 285/70R18 BF Goodrich Tires

Can I do this without any lift/suspension/modifications?

Thank you!!!!
Sponsored

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No problem, no need for any modification, just get the right rim that fits it, and off you go. Why not stay with 18" and get a bigger tire for it?

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know this type of question has been asked.....but maybe not with these specifics...

I have an OBX non Sasquatch, with the standard 18" wheels and 255/70R18 Bridgestone Dueler Tires

I would like to switch to stock Badlands wheels that are 17" wheels and 285/70R18 BF Goodrich Tires

Thank you!!!!
I know I speak for the entire forum -2 people, when I say thanks for going to 17"s instead of 20"s.

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Thank you!!!!
YOU can't use 17 wheels on 18 bfg tires , was it a typo on your end ?

fitterhappier

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think it was a typo; Badlands have 285/70/17 KO2s stock.

OP you should be fine - link below was from a fellow member who did it a while ago. Sounds like the only difference is in the speedometer, but it's not a massive difference. They should look great! I just put bigger tires on my OBX rims, but I'm getting Black Diamond takeoffs to swap for more serious off-roading.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...actory-takeoffs-wheels-tires-installed.31793/
Sponsored