First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did the search thing, didn't see this. Just a quick PSA.. My Sas came with PSI WELL over factory specs (50+ psi) and I noticed it because the ride was fairly terrible. TPS saw it high and confirmed with ARB pressure gauge.

Dropping PSI to 39 (cold pressure) as stated on door sticker improved the ride DRAMATICALLY. Feels soft, supple now instead of rattling my teeth fillings out.

TL;DR - Check Tire PSI, reduce as needed, profit.
Sponsored

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If your bronco was on dirt mountain good chance the tire pressure was increased to prevent flat spotting, but it should be adjusted before delivery. Also if your in a significantly warmer area than Michigan the tire pressure would increase with increasing temperature.

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you saying they figured that out at the dealer or that the dealer delivered it to you like that?

OP
OP
Theherofails

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you saying they figured that out at the dealer or that the dealer delivered it to you like that?
No, I saw it at delivery and the dealer thought that it was normal. It's been CRAZY busy for me since delivery and this was my first chance to confirm and adjust the air pressure.

OP
OP
Theherofails

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If your bronco was on dirt mountain good chance the tire pressure was increased to prevent flat spotting, but it should be adjusted before delivery. Also if your in a significantly warmer area than Michigan the tire pressure would increase with increasing temperature.
It's a new build. Built 10/1, shipped 10/4.

Sponsored

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I prefer higher pressure. Better tire wear and fuel economy. I think my trucks 33s are at 55psi lol

OP
OP
Theherofails

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I prefer higher pressure. Better tire wear and fuel economy. I think my trucks 33s are at 55psi lol
My buddy is the same way. He runs crazy high in his F-250. I like a little less spine pain.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My buddy is the same way. He runs crazy high in his F-250. I like a little less spine pain.
Lol I have really good shocks my silverado drives like a Cadillac 😎

Sponsored

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haha fair point. His is a 20 year old F-250. Drives like a rash feels, if ya get me. Terrible.
Ooh I feel you lol before I replaced my shocks(did it at 100k miles) it was like a new truck. Gonna be hard to say goodbye in December but I am set on buying another 2014 silverado and making it a flatbed in a few years.

OP
OP
Theherofails

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ooh I feel you lol before I replaced my shocks(did it at 100k miles) it was like a new truck. Gonna be hard to say goodbye in December but I am set on buying another 2014 silverado and making it a flatbed in a few years.
Is that your delivery for the Bronco? Coolest vehicle I've ever owned, by far.

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My f350 has 65 psi front 80 psi rear on the label. Only way to handle the max payload. Definitely feel it.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did the search thing, didn't see this. Just a quick PSA.. My Sas came with PSI WELL over factory specs (50+ psi) and I noticed it because the ride was fairly terrible. TPS saw it high and confirmed with ARB pressure gauge.

Dropping PSI to 39 (cold pressure) as stated on door sticker improved the ride DRAMATICALLY. Feels soft, supple now instead of rattling my teeth fillings out.

TL;DR - Check Tire PSI, reduce as needed, profit.
Your dealer should have caught that when they did their PDI inspection. Unless they rushed or half assed it. But that is fairly common from the factory to come way over recommended. But I was amazing how high of a PSI Ford recommends for the Bronco. Most vehicles I ever owned were always around 29-32psi cold. When I first took deliver I could tell just by driving it the tire pressure felt high. But it was at spec. I'll probably lower it a bit for comfort.

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 2004 F250 is at 50 psi and has airbags on the rear suspension, firm, but smoother than stock. Two solid axles and leaf springs on all 4 corners. Classic high boy style.
Sponsored