Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

From testing, it seems the low tire psi error light is triggered when the psi falls below 35. I just purchased some new tires that are load Range D. Using the chalk test, I need to run them below 35 psi. Can this minimum tire psi be adjusted with Forscan?
Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

From testing, it seems the low tire psi error light is triggered when the psi falls below 35. I just purchased some new tires that are load Range D. Using the chalk test, I need to run them below 35 psi. Can this minimum tire psi be adjusted with Forscan?
Yes, you can just lower the psi number in the BCM

Zulu7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Broncos & Bikes
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The trigger level also adapts to what you've been running. Ours was delivered at 41 and would error-msg below 37. Over time I lowered the pressure. Now I run 32 or 33 and it never complains. Never did anything with the electronics or settings. I think it adapts to the pressures you've been running lately

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah..i was forced to do this because once I aired down, I had to air up past the proper psi just so the stupid warning would shut off.

Luckily Forscan has a Wizard for this. You literally find the preprogrammed setting, type in the desired PSI and it sets it correctly.

OP
OP
Stonetree

Stonetree

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah..i was forced to do this because once I aired down, I had to air up past the proper psi just so the stupid warning would shut off.

Luckily Forscan has a Wizard for this. You literally find the preprogrammed setting, type in the desired PSI and it sets it correctly.
Awesome. I'll get in there and check it out. Thanks!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Stonetree

Stonetree

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The trigger level also adapts to what you've been running. Ours was delivered at 41 and would error-msg below 37. Over time I lowered the pressure. Now I run 32 or 33 and it never complains. Never did anything with the electronics or settings. I think it adapts to the pressures you've been running lately
Cool that it adapts. Wouldn't have expected that.

OP
OP
Stonetree

Stonetree

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Found it in the BdyCM module. Listed as Front Tire Placard and Rear Tire Placard. They were both set at 39. Changed it to 32 & 30. The tire error light went away. Thank you.

67BroncoG1

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2D Squatch, '67 Bronco, '24 Grenadier -ordered
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Agree. The target psi is set by factory but is user adjustable without any add-ons or third party software.
How? I thought it required Forscan. I don’t have a windows machine so this has been a problem.
Sponsored