First Name
gareth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
drive
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I preferred my Jeep soft top for the same reasons.

Ford rep said that it will have the rear wiper/washer stuff no matter which top you get, but I don't think it's been in writing. I don't think they ever thought to do it the FCA way, to be honest.
The only thing I wonder does he mean it comes with the connectors so you just reconnect when you put the MIC top back or does the soft top comes with a rear wiper and washer although I would think it needs a solid rear window(if the soft top does not come with rear wiper and washer ) I am pretty sure he means the wireing for the rear wiper and washer hose conections for the washer will be there so you can just plug it back in and join them back togather again.

GreenWaveBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The camo is fine BUT they should have made the entire seat camo. Instead the camo is surrounded by 3 different colors
If they would’ve had the same seat but with black instead of sandstone it wouldve been perfect

OP
OP

Fjc2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang/Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did it have that weird camo interior or something else?
It had the leather/vinyl seats.

Ok.... This does look good... this gloss grill and mirrors really don’t look bad in these pictures. I never thought I’d say this, but that hood graphic does look good...
I wish I had gotten a good pic of the hood graphic. I really liked it. It’s a matte black, but the lower left of it has the Wildtrak name in gloss black. Not garish, tastefully done.

Jtorral

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife finally decided to look at pictures when I brought up colors. She said she only likes antimatter blue and cyber orange.

Sponsored

6010Head

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Jeep Jk Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nice rig thanks for the pics.
The neighborhood ain’t to shabby either:)

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
what are you talking about willis? It had a hood graphic? No pics exist in the wild of the hood graphic on the wildtrak and you didn't take a pic?

I wish I had gotten a good pic of the hood graphic. I really liked it. It’s a matte black, but the lower left of it has the Wildtrak name in gloss black. Not garish, tastefully done.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would be more impressed if there were pictures of the interior. :LOL: :LOL: I need to see if the brown is as hideous as it appears in B & P so I can decide if I need to switch to Outer Banks or not.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
what are you talking about willis? It had a hood graphic? No pics exist in the wild of the hood graphic on the wildtrak and you didn't take a pic?
You can kind of see it in the third pic down. If you zoom in you can see the Wildtrak lettering next to the red on the bottom right of the black area.

OP
OP

Fjc2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang/Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It’s already gone from his driveway, so I can’t get any more pictures. He takes home manufacturer vehicles all the time, though, so I’ll keep an eye out - wouldn’t be surprised if he has this one or another one at some point. He had a Mach-e a while back. Numerous Bronco Sports as well.
Ford Bronco Race Red 4-Door Wildtrak Soft Top [Updated With Hood Decal & Interior Pics] FB69415F-F79C-429A-9CDB-4B393E49E85E
Ford Bronco Race Red 4-Door Wildtrak Soft Top [Updated With Hood Decal & Interior Pics] D7DF8002-8400-44A3-A8BF-114A89B18F70

Sponsored
OP
OP

Fjc2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang/Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You can kind of see it in the third pic down. If you zoom in you can see the Wildtrak lettering next to the red on the bottom right of the black area.
also had a little mountain range outline over the first few letters.

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, F-450, 2022 Bronco, (2) 77 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do the Windows Zip Out of the Soft Top?

dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Race Red 4-Door Wildtrak Soft Top [Updated With Hood Decal & Interior Pics] 1603642125653

Just hoping that the plate in the middle of the bumper isn’t the radar for the frontal crash / cruise control. If it is, where’s the license plate relocated to?

OP
OP

Fjc2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang/Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would rather live in your neighborhood, all my neighbors work for Microsoft
humorously, I used to work for Microsoft in the late 90’s- early 2000’s. This neighborhood is full of Ford employees. And in fact, my wife and I are both retired from Ford.
Sponsored