Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agree with the criticism for the handicapped parking spot. Hope it wasn’t done to just keep the Bronco pretty, although it is a very bad ass rig.

Wonder what rear bumper that is? I’d like to look into that one for sure.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

wanna1

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4 2022 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you can climb into that bronco do you really need to park in a handicap spot?
Lots of different reasons for handicap tag. My wife can climb into my BRaptor (w rockslide engineering sliders & grab handles) but she can't go any distance due to MS.

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lots of different reasons for handicap tag. My wife can climb into my BRaptor (w rockslide engineering sliders & grab handles) but she can't go any distance due to MS.
This. I knew a guy with an old lifted Chevy--who was in a wheelchair--and that dude's upper body was so strong that with a couple well-placed handles he climbed into the seat and would reach down and toss his chair in the back.

I will still pre-judge everyone in a handicap space who doesn't appear handicapped because that's human nature and I've seen so many frauds, especially with the hanging placards.

If you're out of shape and at the gym, people will look at you funny. You have a significant other who looks out of your league? Judged.

Everyone pissed at people questioning the driver of this lifted, already hard to get into, vehicle being parked in a handicap spot probably get super pissed if they, or a loved one, has needed a handicap spot and they were all full.

Story time:
Well endowed high school friend and I were hanging out at an amusement park and she was pissed because people were giving her looks. Her comment, "they act like I'm wearing a bra, it's a swimsuit top!"

It was solid off-white, looked just like an underwire bra, and she easily had DDs on a thin frame. I had enough chivalry not to point out that it indeed looked like she was wearing a bra and jorts so of course people would be looking at her like she was... people make judgements off of limited facts due to basic instincts.

Chill. Nobody has any information on this person nor why they parked in the handicap spot.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This. I knew a guy with an old lifted Chevy--who was in a wheelchair--and that dude's upper body was so strong that with a couple well-placed handles he climbed into the seat and would reach down and toss his chair in the back.

I will still pre-judge everyone in a handicap space who doesn't appear handicapped because that's human nature and I've seen so many frauds, especially with the hanging placards.

If you're out of shape and at the gym, people will look at you funny. You have a significant other who looks out of your league? Judged.

Everyone pissed at people questioning the driver of this lifted, already hard to get into, vehicle being parked in a handicap spot probably get super pissed if they, or a loved one, has needed a handicap spot and they were all full.

Story time:
Well endowed high school friend and I were hanging out at an amusement park and she was pissed because people were giving her looks. Her comment, "they act like I'm wearing a bra, it's a swimsuit top!"

It was solid off-white, looked just like an underwire bra, and she easily had DDs on a thin frame. I had enough chivalry not to point out that it indeed looked like she was wearing a bra and jorts so of course people would be looking at her like she was... people make judgements off of limited facts due to basic instincts.

Chill. Nobody has any information on this person nor why they parked in the handicap spot.
Great post Squatch!

Yeah, funny how people just want to live in a bubble of nothingness unless it’s something that affirms who they think they are or how they believe.

Truth is, human nature is undefeated. As you said, with the rampant frauds, yes, people will be skeptical. Call it stereotyping the handicapped, but it’s more looking out for those who truly are and need those spaces, that’s basically where everyone was coming from.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I feel like I need an extra wide parking spot all the time :)

Sponsored

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

All the cool cars park in the back so that random POS can park next to you.
Why is that??? I have never been able to figure that one out. I will park as far away from the store as possible for two reasons... 1) I am trying to get in my 100,000 steps a day. 2) I do not want to park next to someone that does not care if they open their door into me. Why is it You almost never see anyone else parked out there but when I do it I always get one or two POS cars parked right up next to me.... They are like bugs to a light.

I think someone on here referred to them as Horseflies... I like that.... Horseflies.... yea...

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

If you think about it all those blue and white painted parking stalls are reserved for golfers.... They all have a handicap... I hear them comparing their handicaps all the time.

I don't park there because well, I don't golf.... For twenty years I lifted my mom in and out of the car to the wheel chair and back again. If I can do that I can walk a couple feet.... I just feel sorry for the golfers.

DropHunter

Black Diamond
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why is that??? I have never been able to figure that one out. I will park as far away from the store as possible for two reasons... 1) I am trying to get in my 100,000 steps a day.

50 miles a day
Damn…..
Sponsored