Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do you work for Ford? Are you privy to information that the public isn't yet? Not doubting you, Im just trying to understand.

Im also trying to think of a vehicle on which I cant see the fender bolts when I pop the hood. I can see them on all my Land Cruisers and my Excursion....etc, etc...

Seeing the fender bolts doesn't tell me a whole lot about how easy it is to remove the fender.
Post history is your friend.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It does not look like the Molded in Grey Hard Top top matches the Molded in Black Fender Flares.
It doesn't match the black fender flares, nor the black door handles, nor the black mirror caps, nor the black bumpers, nor the (BD) black grill.

Other than that, it fits right in

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford hasn't really shown off the feature yet, so I don't have anything that I can share publicly. But the front and rear fenders (the aluminum panels, not the plastic flares) were designed to be removed by the customer.
Wait! The fenders are aluminum too? I had heard about the doors, but not the fenders. Interesting.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It does not look like the Molded in Grey Hard Top top matches the Molded in Black Fender Flares.

Ford Bronco Rare Hands On Review of 2021 Bronco From Reveal Event w/ Cactus Gray White Top Pics! IMG_4365-scaled
Definitely not in the that photo.
I've seen others where they look closer.
Wonder if these are different materials/textures/colors, a lighting issue, or both.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Orange Reveal Bronco has a plain black hard top.

Ford Bronco Rare Hands On Review of 2021 Bronco From Reveal Event w/ Cactus Gray White Top Pics! 2_DOOR_ACCESORIES_0015_C3_v1_current 1
Yeah, that one's a lot closer.
It looks like the same texture to me, and not the painted Shadow Black version, but it's hard to tell at that angle with the rack on it.

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is BroncoChicken's photos....up close & personal in motel parking lot, same time. One grey on a Cactus...the other black on a black 2-door. BOTH MIC

Ford Bronco Rare Hands On Review of 2021 Bronco From Reveal Event w/ Cactus Gray White Top Pics! 1595897854256

Ford Bronco Rare Hands On Review of 2021 Bronco From Reveal Event w/ Cactus Gray White Top Pics! 1595897886922