First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Opened the door to head out and a giant package was sitting on the porch. Bumper arrived! Funny how such a large package was just dropped off on the porch. Had to cart it in the garage...

I was able to sell a few old items, so I am going to order the tire carrier and rotopack mount next week.

Seems like a lot of weight, will have to look into how much the stock bumper weight compares to the new setup.

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Opened the door to head out and a giant package was sitting on the porch. Bumper arrived! Funny how such a large package was just dropped off on the porch. Had to cart it in the garage...

I was able to sell a few old items, so I am going to order the tire carrier and rotopack mount next week.

Seems like a lot of weight, will have to look into how much the stock bumper weight compares to the new setup.
I'm either going to pull the trigger on the LOD or the Road Armor, so I'm anxious to hear how the install goes and what you think! Also, if there are any issues with the parking sensors, etc.

Sponsored
OP
OP

bronco_ed

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll let you know... I think I want to get all the parts before I install. The weather will be a bit nicer soon, I can just then do the install at my home garage.

sedge16

Outer Banks
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Rear Bumper show off thread 20221109_175251

Havoc rear bumper with DV8 license plate bracket. I haven't decided on what lights to run in the bumper yet.
Same here. Installed the Havoc rear bumper but LED 2”x3” opening seems to be an awkward size. If you come with a solution let me know. Thanks

Braaap

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Same here. Installed the Havoc rear bumper but LED 2”x3” opening seems to be an awkward size. If you come with a solution let me know. Thanks
I saw a few people just cut out the bumper to fit flush mounted lights, which looks good. The Havoc bumper seems thin walled and easy to cut, so I was considering doing the same using the DV8 flush mount pods. The other lights that I was looking at are the Diode Dynamics SSC2 Stage Series Reverse Lights Kit.

OP
OP

bronco_ed

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered the tire carrier and rear camera relocation kit.
I will get it installed and determine if I want to order their accessories or make a couple brackets to hold gas cans and a rack. I am thinking I can FAB something that can be used for rotopax or jerry can.
I now see that they never went forward with the bike rack, a bit disappointing as I was hoping that would be an option as well.

All in all everything should work out, as it will hold the weight for the items I want to haul.

Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The available options are growing, but the Bronco tax remains high, pricing tire carrier bumpers way out of proportion.

I think my ocd is getting to me though. I’m keeping the mod bumper. I bought some welded tube side steps. When I start considering rear bumpers the idea of three different metal designs from front to rear starts to wrap me around a gate post (two doesn’t seem to trip me up). Someone needs to come up with a stamped steel Bronco Bolt Together erector set rear that compliments the Bronco Bolt Together erector set (Mod bumper) front. Ship it in pieces for customer assembly. Make a weekend out of it. It’d never sell. I’m probably the only guy that thinks this is a good idea.

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/1996 Jeep XJ/1957 FC-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I wonder what the heck they did with the muffler, that is tucked into the same place where that winch would be sitting.
Muffler reroute or delete. Really easy to do

OP
OP

bronco_ed

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Carrier arrived, have all initial parts now. Just need to make some time to install!

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Carrier arrived, have all initial parts now. Just need to make some time to install!
Nice! How long did it take from order to delivery?
Sponsored