First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just seen another I like, I had to contact them to find out when it will be available and what the price is... There was a video from APG and in the video they presented a bumper with a tire carrier the nice thing about this one it had an option for a hide away winch. Looked nice...

Ford Bronco Rear Bumper show off thread 1675179604039

Ford Bronco Rear Bumper show off thread 1675179790970
Sponsored

Last edited:

JonDW29

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just seen another I like, I had to contact them to find out when it will be available and what the price is... There was a video from APG and in the video they presented a bumper with a tire carrier the nice thing about this one it had an option for a hide away winch. Looked nice...

1675179604039.png

1675179790970.png
Looks like the Expedition One rear bumper.
https://www.expeditiononestore.com/...r-Bumper-with-Tire-Carrier-System_p_2262.html

Loving the pics in this thread. Replacing the rear bumper is my main priority as well. Actually considering the Expedition One, but still waffling a fair amount between all the options out there.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Steve62

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

For those of you that have upgraded your rear bumper please post a pic. Looking for an aftermarket bumper that would compliment the Ford Modular bumper.
I really wish they would have made a OEM rear modular bumper.

Thanks!
DV8 FS-15

Ford Bronco Rear Bumper show off thread Screen Shot 2023-01-21 at 11.52.46 AM
Ford Bronco Rear Bumper show off thread Screen Shot 2023-01-20 at 9.54.05 PM

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base

I wonder what the heck they did with the muffler, that is tucked into the same place where that winch would be sitting.

Sponsored

Braaap

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco Rear Bumper show off thread DSC_0195 copy

Havoc rear bumper with DV8 license plate bracket. I haven't decided on what lights to run in the bumper yet.

OP
OP

bronco_ed

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder what the heck they did with the muffler, that is tucked into the same place where that winch would be sitting.

My thoughts exactly... However, at this point I think I like this one the best. Does what I want and eventually would like to add the winch. Although I would have to save for a while. I am not in a hurry, I just want to make sure it covers everything I would want when I make my purchase. I don't plan on to many mods...

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
My thoughts exactly... However, at this point I think I like this one the best. Does what I want and eventually would like to add the winch. Although I would have to save for a while. I am not in a hurry, I just want to make sure it covers everything I would want when I make my purchase. I don't plan on to many mods...
Trying to find out about the winch I came across this video, looks like they jammed it off to the side against the frame, I don't even know how it could function that way.

OP
OP

bronco_ed

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is under the skid plate...OH I see seems not to be centered if that is what you meant.

1675183269242.png

Steve62

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

DSC_0195 copy.jpg

Havoc rear bumper with DV8 license plate bracket. I haven't decided on what lights to run in the bumper yet.
I used the DV8 elite flush pods in mine. Connected them to one of the auxiliary switches instead of tying them into my reverse lights for more flexibility.

Sponsored

Braaap

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
I used the DV8 elite flush pods in mine. Connected them to one of the auxiliary switches instead of tying them into my reverse lights for more flexibility.
Thanks for the tip. Just looked them up. I like them and a great price too. I think that's the way to go.

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Expedition One bumper is also available without the tire carrier. These pictures were sent to me last week by @AARDVARK122

Ford Bronco Rear Bumper show off thread 7C9C1F99-FAA7-42C3-BC33-6ED77D161D22

Ford Bronco Rear Bumper show off thread ABFBE5B7-680C-4324-B6C4-191DD7A1C046

Ford Bronco Rear Bumper show off thread FE1D4C79-6E14-48C1-BA00-027620C427ED

OP
OP

bronco_ed

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OK... I made my final decision... I am going to order the LOD destroyer bumper.

I will order next week, then follow up in a month or so and get the swing carrier along with the gas can and rack mount. I may order from Real Trucks if they respond to my email. The fellow mentioned Bronco 6G members can get a discount.

I'll post after it is mounted, not sure if I will mount right away or wait until I get the additional tire carrier, etc. It is still cold here in Michigan. (However, we have had a couple nice days here and there...)

Heading to the "U.P." would be nice to have that rack already ;)

Ford Bronco Rear Bumper show off thread 1676481987020

Thanks for the photos!

-Ed

Last edited:

JonDW29

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OK... I made my final decision... I am going to order the LOD destroyer bumper.

I will order next week, then follow up in a month or so and get the swing carrier along with the gas can and rack mount. I may order from Real Trucks if they respond to my email. The fellow mentioned Bronco 6G members can get a discount.

I'll post after it is mounted, not sure if I will mount right away or wait until I get the additional tire carrier, etc. It is still cold here in Michigan. (However, we have had a couple nice days here and there...)

Heading to the "U.P." would be nice to have that rack already ;)

Ford Bronco Rear Bumper show off thread 1676481987020

Thanks for the photos!

-Ed
Will definitely be following along. LOD is on my list of potential replacements for the plastic (seriously, WTF Ford?) bumper on my WildTrak. I also want the option to do a tire swing arm at some point so the options are a little limited.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There's a lot of room under there if you switch to an inline style muffler like the F150 has and run a single pipe tight along the driver side. This is on my to do list for the next Bronco to either add some storage (accessible through tray area above) or an extra fuel tank. I'm not sure what they did with the winch but I bet it's fairly centered and that Warn box is just the control pack mounted to the side.
Sponsored