First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco with Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have read endless stereo threads and have yet to find out where I can intercept the rear pod speakers. I want to put a small amp on them and am hoping to get access to the wires under the sill plates or somewhere close to the rear. I really don't want to take apart the roll covers if I don't have to. I just need a way to get signal to the speakers. Any help is welcome.
Sponsored

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

what are you trying to do, just an amp for the rears?

Christoefur

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't know if this is exactly what you're looking for, but, it will at least be an option. Plugnplaykits.com makes various harnesses that taps into the radio harness under the dash. They have one that works with the Kicker Key 200.4 amp. Their site has a lot of stuff, so, you may want to online chat with them or call.

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't know if this is exactly what you're looking for, but, it will at least be an option. Plugnplaykits.com makes various harnesses that taps into the radio harness under the dash. They have one that works with the Kicker Key 200.4 amp. Their site has a lot of stuff, so, you may want to online chat with them or call.
yup, note they are tough to get a hold of. if you want to add an amp i would get a 200.4, they are out of stock. then you need a PNP kit 11-1.

easiest way to amp the speakers instead of trying to iso the rears only.

OP
OP
Sandjob

Sandjob

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have already replaced all speakers and installed sub and amps on all other channels. My goal is to tap the rear pods with the amp I have already installed. I dont need a signal wire i just want to get an amped signal to them without running new wire through the pillars. My amp is in the Jack tray in the rear. I need more volume in back to fill out the sub as its muddy when riding in the rear seat.

Sponsored

Rev314159

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have already replaced all speakers and installed sub and amps on all other channels. My goal is to tap the rear pods with the amp I have already installed. I dont need a signal wire i just want to get an amped signal to them without running new wire through the pillars. My amp is in the Jack tray in the rear. I need more volume in back to fill out the sub as its muddy when riding in the rear seat.
I'm doing the exact same thing, and I really don't want to mess with the rear pillars if I can help it. I was just about to order an amp and thought about this.

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Okay, for the rear pods the wire ends in the passenger pod. That wire runs over to the driver rear pod along the upper roll bar under the plastic. Then forward to the middle roll bar, then down behind the driver seat. There is a big harness you may be able to tap into. It’s pretty much where the little price of blue tape is.

A3DBAC3E-54D6-4D02-8A97-4C6BA3EFB287.jpeg

OP
OP
Sandjob

Sandjob

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks Zero, di you know if it runs down the side under the sills?

BBBronco

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have read endless stereo threads and have yet to find out where I can intercept the rear pod speakers. I want to put a small amp on them and am hoping to get access to the wires under the sill plates or somewhere close to the rear. I really don't want to take apart the roll covers if I don't have to. I just need a way to get signal to the speakers. Any help is welcome.
I didn’t read every reply, but both rear speaker wires run under driver side door sill. I have my amp under driver seat, quick and easy splice.
Ford Bronco Rear Pod Speaker wire access 89D361F0-699A-419C-9BA4-47F2F5C52A1E
Sponsored