First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I can't be the only one looking for a reasonably priced phone mount. I did a forum search here and every single mount I've seen hyped up ends up in the $100+ price range once you buy everything needed to put it together. I mean carbon fiber and aluminum are cool and all, but I'd rather spend my cash elsewhere. I've got no need for a $100 rail with a $55 ball mount and another $125 carbon fiber swing arm.......

So, has anyone found a decent phone mount in the sub-$50 range that allows you to still see your phone screen? My old A/C vent mount I had in my Raptor F150 didn't work.
Sponsored

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

$75 for my setup. Don’t know if that’s “reasonably priced” for you, but it’s solid and well made. They’ve got several options now. When I bought there was just the one mount available.

rblock50

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

Skeener801

Black Diamond
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302, 2022 Bronco 2.3, auto, soft top.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I can't be the only one looking for a reasonably priced phone mount. I did a forum search here and every single mount I've seen hyped up ends up in the $100+ price range once you buy everything needed to put it together. I mean carbon fiber and aluminum are cool and all, but I'd rather spend my cash elsewhere. I've got no need for a $100 rail with a $55 ball mount and another $125 carbon fiber swing arm.......

So, has anyone found a decent phone mount in the sub-$50 range that allows you to still see your phone screen? My old A/C vent mount I had in my Raptor F150 didn't work.
I have the Proclip set up that Id sell you. I installed it and just didnt like where it sat for me. Let me know.

Sponsored

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sequoia TRD sport, 2021 Badlands Sas, 93 Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronkers

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I haven't purchased on yet, but I saw this one is on Etsy for $41.50 and it attaches to the accessory point on the dash. I kinda like this one as it doesn't seem overly huge with long arms that come down and block the info-screen.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/112609...53f:1126093436&click_sum=cc274ba1&ref=hp_rf-3
That's a good value but it doesn't look long enough to position phone to the left of the dash protrusion (just right of steering wheel where optimally viewable for driver)

The proclip does put it right there but at the expense of a hideous runway of plastic arching back across my dash, right next to the oem 1/4"-20 intended mounting point...messes with my sensibilities...

OP
OP

Westbayou

Wildtrak
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Reasonably priced phone mount 903701C3-F30D-44E6-A5F5-C5E0FC6228FE

Appreciate all of the responses. Ended up ordering a console mount from Course Motorsports. Found a 10% off coupon so it was $63 shipped. A little more than I wanted to spend but it is a nice piece, put the phone where I wanted it, and doesn’t clutter my dash. 5 min install.

ruthere

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco Reasonably priced phone mount 903701C3-F30D-44E6-A5F5-C5E0FC6228FE

Appreciate all of the responses. Ended up ordering a console mount from Course Motorsports. Found a 10% off coupon so it was $63 shipped. A little more than I wanted to spend but it is a nice piece, put the phone where I wanted it, and doesn’t clutter my dash. 5 min install.
best phone holder, is pop sockets. cause you can customize pop sockets and there are some holder which can hold phone with help of pop sockets
Sponsored