Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for the sound advice. I agree with prior post, makes sense to go ahead with FE and then resale once other options become available. It will be interesting to see the value of these FE in the coming years.
Messing with collectible cars for years, and if the Broncos is like others, it will take a while for it to increase in value. Many thought the Premier Editions of the C7 Corvette would be a gold mind only to be disappointed. Keep your reservation, and don't worry about it being a collectible. We'll all be too old before it happens. If you decide you want a '22 trim level you should be able to get at least sticker for the FE if you sell. Or just keep it, and enjoy that thang the way it's intended to be enjoyed.
Sponsored

Last edited:

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Cam you even 99 an FE? Thought all FEs had to be build as 21.

OP
OP
Lewisj41

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Cam you even 99 an FE? Thought all FEs had to be build as 21.
Sorry if my orhinial message was not clear-I would turn my FE into a priority 99 for a separate trim for MY22.

mcdoogs

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Ford Focus ST, 21 Mercedes Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just learned I'm now a priority 10, according to dealer they expect it to get scheduled shortly!
Yeah rumor is FEs are all jumping to the head of the line, probably because Ford is worried that otherwise they'll fail to deliver their MY21 promise on those 7k FEs

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sorry if my orhinial message was not clear-I would turn my FE into a priority 99 for a separate trim for MY22.

Yeah from my understanding as long as you don't have a VIN you can change your trim.

But FEs are a different beast. If you really dont want an FE, then change your trim to something else and 99 it. Try a WT...i lnow they aren't getting built :sneaky:

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah rumor is FEs are all jumping to the head of the line, probably because Ford is worried that otherwise they'll fail to deliver their MY21 promise on those 7k FEs
Yes, First Editions should be first. At least Ford gets that😀
Sponsored