First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
23k miles on my 22 2dr and the only real issue I have had is the cold weather grinding noise in the manual trans. Still perfectly drivable and the noise goes away once the drivetrain gets fully warmed up. Been waiting on parts since March with no ETA.
Sponsored

JRHEXP

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco, 04 Lightning,29AModel, 21 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got my Outer Banks 4D soft top in Oct 21 has 41 K on it, Love it. One minor recall about rear child locks and dealer came to my house to check. Every once in a while display is black on start up but power-fast forward resets it. Check engine light came on at 39K with a P139C code that was fixed by changing the DPFE sensor which I got from Rock Auto for ~25 bucks. Was apprehensive about the soft top but it has been fine. I bought the dirty dog liner that I put it when it gets cold. Not crazy about the sound system but I put a kicker key amp in and changed the speakers , waiting for the 6.5 inch rear speakers hoping that will make it even better.

Owl

Base
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White Wrangler JK, White Bronco Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've had my 2Dr Base V6/auto for little over a year now. About 5000 miles on it.

Fit-and-finish was and is fine, no leaks or rattles, no transmission or engine problems, and no hardtop problems as of yet. Just had the oil changed. Put on a set of OBX tires/rims instead of steelies. 100% highway use. Everything seems fine.

Audio seems OK, and I like that the radio pulls in good AM/FM.

Only "issue" I have is that I wish the parking brake was a hand brake, and I wish the transfer case was a manual shifter, and not an electronic one. I don't think I'd trust this for flat-towing (after reading some reports in this forum).

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

picked up my 23 4 door Manual Badlands Sasquatch back in May '23.

no issues related to manual transmission. mine was late enough to receive the updated AB transmission on the build floor.

installation of the ford performance tune really improved engine response and fuel economy.

so far, the only issue after ~ 4000 miles is the wacky HVAC which pumps all the air through the defroster vents instead of the floor vents. Still haven't gotten the seatbelt recall done.

will try to get those addressed at the first dealer service which probably won't happen for another 4 months.

fit and finish seem okay. (nowhere near as good as the 15 year old lexus that the bronco replaced but better than my old Series 1 Land Rover Discovery)

had to add a few bits of shrink wrap and pipe insulation to address a couple of hard top rattles.

Orca5150

Black Diamond
First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

'21 BL moar door 2.3 manual softie w high and 13k miles
Had a couple a TSB issues fixed and that is it. The Bronco is great for what it was designed for but remember you are paying for off-road and open air capability, not pampered luxury. My wife also had a '21 BL but we "upgraded" her to a fully loaded '23 OBX-Squatch certified mall crawler to get her some more of the creature comforts she was accustomed to. To date there have been no major issues with either Bronco.

Pics for inspiration:
PXL_20230602_221633437.jpg

PXL_20231013_231640980.jpg
What front bumper do you have?

Sponsored

TX-Dennis

Wildtrak
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine was great - until I crashed it a few days ago. 2023 Base Squatch 2.7. Had only two issues.

1. Plastic front bash plate under the modular bumper instead of the specified steel one. This was remedied by Ford replacing it, and they sent not just the front, but the full set. So that's a win.

2. Wiper motor reflash. I hadn't gotten that done yet since it rarely rains here. It is annoying when it does rain, though. Now that it's (probably) totaled I guess I won't worry about that.

Everything else was great. No misaligned panels, no leaks, no hard top problems, no electrical gremlins.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I really don't understand the complaints about the interior.

It's easily as nice as a Mustang.. Nice tactile controls and buttons. Nothing buried in the infotainment system that you actually need to use while driving.

My wife's F-150 is no nicer, and MSRP on that was a good $14k higher than Bronco.

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It's easily as nice as a Mustang.
My wife's Bronco Sport cost $20k less, and the interior on it is miles better than on my Bronco. The only thing I'd say is better on the full sized Bronco with respect to the interior is that the seats are just a bit bigger.

CarGuy

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a ā€˜23 WT 2-door - 9 months old. Driving home HVAC blower not working properly and was replaced under warranty. Hard top is leaking and will be looked at at next service.

Fit and finish is atrocious. I own numerous German cars and expected it to be a bit lower in the quality dept., but not this bad. I had a ā€˜18 F150 Raptor that was night/day better quality than the Bronco.

My biggest gripe is the service network. The dealers in my area are not trustworthy. You get the feeling they are doing you a favor instead of being treated as a valued customer. Service at MB and Porsche is a great experience. Every time I go to Ford for service Iā€™m reminded of the days I worked for AT&T many years ago. My coworkers would joke about customer appreciation - ā€shut up, youā€™re lucky you have dial tone.ā€ I get that same feeling walking in the door at Ford.

Sponsored

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's easily as nice as a Mustang.. Nice tactile controls and buttons.
Unless the higher trim Bronco's have a lot better trim than my low package Badlands, I have to say I disagree with this statement.

I have a '22 mustang GT premium and the digital dash, the machined metal insert on the dash, the contrast stitching everywhere, the door upholstery, etc is all much more "premium" feeling than my Bronco.

Big Pony

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Ascent LTD '20
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a 4-Dr, ā€˜23 WT with MIC top. End of this month marks a year with it and I have just over 8K miles on it. Broke it in, and have wheeled it consistently since I got it on mild to moderate trails, ranging from 4-7 on a 10 scale. Desert, sand dunes, forest roads, etc. No boulders or extreme rock crawling. I have also jumped it and towed a 2800lb. camper with it.

I consider myself lucky since I have not experienced any of the horror stories I have seen here from others. Bronco is garage kept and also not my daily driver so that may have something to do with my experience so far. I have also changed the oil twice already and Iā€™m about to change it again.

Like many others, my gripes are mostly about the cheap plastics considering the price tag. MIC top is not perfect and definitely has some wonky spots, but not to the point where a warranty claim will cover it. I had several cosmetic flaws from factory that I can live with, but were a disappointment for sure. Rubber seals chewed up or improperly installed, body panel gaps in some places, but fortunately no mechanical or electrical issues so far. Fingers crossed!

NativeSoCal

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2D Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 2 door 2022 BL SAS Lux 2.7 has almost 18,000 miles, completely trouble free. Iā€™m very satisfied with the quality and love everything about it!

jbellousux

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜13 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ā€˜22 Bad Mansquatch 2 door. 14K miles.
Rusty trail site bolts and light switch gremlin are the only issues, but if nothing else pops up, Iā€™m not taking it to the dealer until the warranty is nearly out. I tightened the windows myself.
The interior materials and dash layout are disappointing, but otherwise Iā€™m happy with the rig. I did upgrade the base stereo and will upgrade the tie rods and steering rack at some point.
Sponsored