FordOwner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a few
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seems necessary to state the obvious early: This is a thread about reserving on 7/13/20. It is not a thread about waiting until after 7/13/20 to reserve and how long it took to get delivered.

ETA: Most everyone who reserved on 7/13/20 took delivery in 2021.

7/13 reservation here... I've had my Bronco for just under a year. Hardtop, sasquatch, 2.7L, tow package constraints pushed a lot of early reservation holders back.

I remember 4 years ago: gas, groceries, and just about everything else was cheaper... but yeah the economy is great now because the inflation was only transitory! /s
Sponsored

TRACKTOY

Badlands
First Name
ANDRÉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 LARIAT CREW C. 3.5L ÉCO 2022+ BRONCO BL.2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HI
MY WIFE decided alone to reserve a BRONCO ON JULY 20, 2020. After all excited she told me the news. BRONCO fully equipped full load. All options available and more.
Dealership sold him 5% off MSRP.+ FREE NANO CERAMIC. and free canvas roof treatment. the dealer ordered with priority 10.
In December 2022 news from FORD WHICH HAS READJUSTED ITS PRIORITY TO ( 1 ). The BRONCO arrived at the end of February 2023 COMPLETE all its options without constraints and with its price PROTECTION.
She was supposed to take possession of the BRONCO ON MARCH 26, 2023 BUT SHE DIED 3 DAYS BEFORE MARCH 23, 2023. During the wait she purchased $27,000.00 worth of equipment in anticipation of the arrival of her BRONCO
IT'S NOT FUN BUT IT'S LIFE..... DIANE WITH IS WILDCAT MODIFIED
Ford Bronco REMEMBER 4 YEARS AGO? IMG_5921.JPG

TRACKTOY

OP
OP
Last Ride Bronco

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It was fun until we learned about "dealer allocations".
My dealer had 40 allocations and I was 25th in line, but I was the 4th to actually get my Bronco. For quite a while, I was a 2 door unicorn.

OP
OP
Last Ride Bronco

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don't think that statement about 7/13s is very accurate at all. Remember Ford halted 21 MIC top builds in the fall to clear the FEs which they didn't finish either.
I had a WT which required a hard top, plus they had to produce “some” Wildtraks, so the very early reservation really kicked in.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had a 7/13/20 reservation time stamped 5 min after they opened. In 2019 I had been wanting a convertible Mustang, but could only drive it 6 months out of the year. I caught spy photos of the new Bronco and I was hooked. Ordered February 2021, it was stuck on dirt mountain until October when it received its revised hard top and I took delivery November 2021. Over 2 years with it and it was the best decision I've made, I absolutely love it!

Sponsored

Gene Dios

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It will soon be four years since the launch of the Bronco. It was an exciting time when the launch came on TV live. You could immediately (until the system crashed) reserve your Bronco.
Even though there was a lot of aggravation to follow, it was still an exciting time. I reserved on launch night and ordered the first day possible.
I drove my 2 door WT home on October 18 ,2021. First (and probably last) vehicle I ever custom ordered. Aside from the waiting, it was a great experience, giving me something to look forward to every day. Kind of like a kid waiting on Christmas.
Picked mine up the same day as you 🙌