Stomper

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can somebody explain the percent numbers? Is higher bad or good? Ive never understood gambling.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The heritage is a square fendered Big Bend sasquatch.

Side note. 20 years from now the most rare bronco is going to be a 2023 iconic silver Base 2dr Mansquatch.
You are wrong, it has much more than that and has more in common with the OBX than the Big Bend. It also has skid plates that are not standard on the Big Bend. Go to Ford's website and view compare models. The Big Bend doesn't have the enhanced Sync 4, but the OBX and Heritage Editions both do.

Go look and stop repeating what you hear other people who don't know what they are talking about are saying.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is there a thread on this installation?

I'm going to be adding the heated wheel separate from Lux, why not ACC, too?
yes, do a search, it's not hard to find.

Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
You are wrong, it has much more than that and has more in common with the OBX than the Big Bend. It also has skid plates that are not standard on the Big Bend. Go to Ford's website and view compare models. The Big Bend doesn't have the enhanced Sync 4, but the OBX and Heritage Editions both do.

Go look and stop repeating what you hear other people who don't know what they are talking about are saying.
It was Ford that originally came out comparing the HE to the BB:
"Inside, Bronco Heritage Edition units feature plaid cloth seats and exclusive touches such as an Oxford White instrument panel, center console badging and exclusive front and rear floor liners.

Heritage Edition models come standard with Big Bend® series equipment and features, including a 2.3-liter EcoBoost® engine with 7-speed manual or available 10-speed SelectShift™ automatic transmission. The engine delivers up to 300 horsepower and 325 lb.-ft. torque*. The Sasquatch® Package with a High-Performance Off-Road Stability Suspension (H.O.S.S.) 2.0 system with long-travel Bilstein® position-sensitive dampers with end-stop control valves and increased ride height is standard, as are 35-inch Goodyear® mud-terrain tires and Dana™ front and rear electronic locking axles with 4.7:1 final drive ratio."
Ford Celebrates Original 1966 Bronco with New Bronco and Bronco Sport Heritage Editions | Ford Media Center

Jayhawker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Here’s how I’d describe this: 🤡🤡🤡 (with circus music playing in the background)

Honestly… I work in fortune 50. I haven’t a clue how these Ford execs keep their jobs. Mind blown.
Seems like they sell all the Broncos they can build.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

HE is a bargain in what comes standard but it is based on the BB trim per all the marketing and the build guide. Mid package is what gives the enhanced sync which is standard on both HE and OBX and the Squatch package gives the partial skid plates. Both of these are available on the BB but to option a BB out to match an HE would cost you more and you still wouldn't get the mod top, square fenders, plaid seats and all the white bits.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

HE is a bargain in what comes standard but it is based on the BB trim per all the marketing and the build guide. Mid package is what gives the enhanced sync which is standard on both HE and OBX and the Squatch package gives the partial skid plates. Both of these are available on the BB but to option a BB out to match an HE would cost you more and you still wouldn't get the mod top, square fenders, plaid seats and all the white bits.
Plus standard running boards and steel front and rear bumpers and no 1500 automatic tax if you want the 7MT and SAS.

PhillySpecial18

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco / 2017 Mustang / 2012 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm sure some dealers already have a massive pile of "pre-orders" ready to go in at 4pm on Monday.

Any word once Monday is said and done when they plan to start scheduling new orders? I'm guessing they'll be thrown into the mix of existing orders.
This is the same thing I’m wondering…will any March 27 orders get scheduled this spring and be delivered by summer (especially if with no constraints) or are they all going to be at least a 8 month to year wait because old orders are still backlogged and prioritized?

Sponsored

lemonslush

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco, plaid S, xc90, rivian, element
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I sent my order and deposit a few weeks back to my dealer so I would be their first raptor build. Figured if its a smaller dealer and im the first raptor order it may actually happen. Dealer said "it will show up in 16 weeks".I kinda laughed. I have a WT that just showed up at another dealer I spec'ed out which I am on the fence on picking up just incase the bronco would actually show up in 4-5 months. My guess is it would take over a year but who knows.

lemonslush

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
And remember to get you CVF filled out. Good video also about ordering.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

This is the same thing I’m wondering…will any March 27 orders get scheduled this spring and be delivered by summer (especially if with no constraints) or are they all going to be at least a 8 month to year wait because old orders are still backlogged and prioritized?
I don't know about Spring/Summer but there are dealers out there that have allocation and no pending reservation/order holders so once the gates open up those orders will be submitted and built. Current backlogged reservations/orders are only prioritized at their dealer unfortunately not across all the outstanding orders or allocations so yes, you might see a brand-new March 27th order get built before someone who's been hanging out for a couple of years. This is the same battle we've been fighting since dealer allocation was announced, nothing new about it.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, the Raptor will be available to order?
The real question is whether or not your chosen dealership has any BRaptor allocations available. Your best bet is to call them up and ask them. Also ask how much over MSRP they are charging and if you can be put on their waiting list.

lemonslush

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don't know about Spring/Summer but there are dealers out there that have allocation and no pending reservation/order holders so once the gates open up those orders will be submitted and built. Current backlogged reservations/orders are only prioritized at their dealer unfortunately not across all the outstanding orders or allocations so yes, you might see a brand-new March 27th order get built before someone who's been hanging out for a couple of years. This is the same battle we've been fighting since dealer allocation was announced, nothing new about it.
from a business standpoint your always better off selling the higher priced item vs someone whom has legacy pricing. Rivian has been doing that for over a year now, order holders with original price get nothing but if you order a new one at current msrp its only a few month wait.
Sponsored