Grizzly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Any idea what the coating is on the chiclets? Would it be possible to paint them with plastic paint or is it a rubberized finish? I have an OBX on order in roast and want to paint everything in red or hot pepper red instead of the blue that doesn't make sense on roast
The colored part is rubberized
Sponsored

gbur

Wildtrak
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak on Order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Love this! Been waiting for someone to explain how to remove all the colored accents from the Bronco.

Where did you purchase the different colored version for the swap?
Also wondering about this.

albertabronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You can order them through any dealer at the parts department. But much cheaper to swap with someone
Do you have to order the entire vent or just those parts? Would be awesome if someone made them as they are one of the first changes on the Outer Banks with Roast that have to go.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have to order the entire vent or just those parts? Would be awesome if someone made them as they are one of the first changes on the Outer Banks with Roast that have to go.
I think you need the entire vent and they are like $50 each IIRC

Sponsored

Gatlinz

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, F-250, Edge and soon to be Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Okay, who wants my Black Diamond ones! Serious when I take delivery
Did you get a taker on those? did you take delivery yet? i have grey ones for trade

omg_bbq

Black Diamond
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did you get a taker on those? did you take delivery yet? i have grey ones for trade
I didn’t but I’m sticking with blue for now. Since the BD seat stitching is blue I think keeping it all matching makes sense, despite Blue and EG not looking good together.

WBadLands

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone have the part number for whole the AC vent covers?

kevinvalimont

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Have a 2023 wildtrak and had a warranty repair on front vent on passenger side of vehicle. The dealer said they had to remove the dashboard to install the new vent. I told him about this video and he said it wasnt true and that it was probably a different trim package. I called him out on this one. So my question is i have a 2023 wildtrak, does this video apply to that model/trim? I think they are working warranty repair money against ford? Thoughts?

Sponsored

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
Have a 2023 wildtrak and had a warranty repair on front vent on passenger side of vehicle. The dealer said they had to remove the dashboard to install the new vent. I told him about this video and he said it wasnt true and that it was probably a different trim package. I called him out on this one. So my question is i have a 2023 wildtrak, does this video apply to that model/trim? I think they are working warranty repair money against ford? Thoughts?
What kind of warranty repair could be needed on the vents? Just curious but it’s amazing how much dash disassembly could be needed to remove the entire vent assemblies without prying them out with trim tools.

Broncojbl

Wildtrak
First Name
JBL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JCW Clubman, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a 22. Watched the video and popped my vents out earlier today. Trying to figure out how to get rid of the blue rubber pieces. Removing the vent was simple. Only recommendation, cover the end of screwdriver with blue tape or something so you don’t scrape the plastic.

kevinvalimont

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What kind of warranty repair could be needed on the vents? Just curious but it’s amazing how much dash disassembly could be needed to remove the entire vent assemblies without prying them out with trim tools.
The installed vent was not properly installed and ford would not let them try to pop it out and they had to order one amd install it. I laughed when i heard them give me the excuse of a 1.2 hour warranty repair. Anyway, it works now and only cost me 90 mins of my weekend.

Reactions: 0ne

kevinvalimont

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a 22. Watched the video and popped my vents out earlier today. Trying to figure out how to get rid of the blue rubber pieces. Removing the vent was simple. Only recommendation, cover the end of screwdriver with blue tape or something so you don’t scrape the plastic.
There is a video in this thread that shows ya how to pull the blue rubber piece.
I have an auto trim tool kit, spend $10 on amazon and it had a small tool you can use to pop off the blue rubber piece. There is a video in this string that shows ya how to do it.

Bronc617

Black Diamond
First Name
Judson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have blue ones and am looking to trade for grey.
Sponsored