Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Normally I love the fast back look on most anything but something about this looks off to me. That and I think I would rather have that little bit of extra space to pack junk in the back lol

Impressive render though.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BruckinFonco

BruckinFonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW GTI Sport MT, 1993 VW Corrado VR6 MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Normally I love the fast back look on most anything but something about this looks off to me. That and I think I would rather have that little bit of extra space to pack junk in the back lol

Impressive render though.
It could be that the angle is too extreme as someone else just pointed out. Stay tuned for some updated renderings!

ScrunchFace

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Def looks better than normal hard top on 4Door, but still inferior to the 2Door in terms of looks

OP
OP
BruckinFonco

BruckinFonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW GTI Sport MT, 1993 VW Corrado VR6 MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Def looks better than normal hard top on 4Door, but still inferior to the 2Door in terms of looks
Agreed. We are now again leaning towards the 2-door ourselves after renting a 4-door Wrangler last weekend and realizing it’s more vehicle than we’ll need.

FursTymerGoEz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger
Your Bronco Model
Base
My wife and I have been pretty set on the two-door but after discussing our needs more and the type of driving and usage we're anticipating, we are now leaning towards the four-door. If we go that route, it needs to be a hardtop and I'd really like for it to have a fastback silhouette. I spent a little time rendering what I think is the ideal roofline this evening.

We are planning on waiting for a MY22, so by the time we're ready to order I hope there will be a plan announced for something like this by Ford or, at the very least, the aftermarket. Or perhaps there's already been an announcement for something like this and I've just missed it.

Update: I added two more renderings of different angles.

Bronco_FourDoor_SAS_Fastback_Three_Angles.jpg
So much yes.

Sponsored

Chuy

Black Diamond
First Name
Chuy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 4x4 f250 supercab camper special
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just rendered a couple of other angles.

That is exactly what I have been hoping for.
Fastback 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼. Only a matter of time.

Thank you for the post it looks awesome!!!
Chuy.

DenverBronc

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great, OP. So I put a slight fastback top on my 2 dr

Screen Shot 2021-01-30 at 8.08.09 AM.png
@ronstar this is still one of my favorite hardtop renders, so thanks for drawing it up. Would it be possible for you to do another render of this style top, but for a four door? I've seen a lot of hardtop renders and IMO this is the optimal angle for the rear window. It looks incredible on the two door but I'm curious whether it translates as well to a four door

Last edited:

Etienne

Badlands
First Name
Etienne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'75/'89 Chevy K5 Blazer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice job with the 4 door render, like it. I like the look below even better than the fastback.

644DD717-B81F-4208-BB0E-10D3F84D8D3F.jpeg
I second that...! This would be a great option to have with the bikini top over the driver and rear passenger areas to quickly seal up your ride for weather encountered while out and about with your top off... :)

Etienne

Badlands
First Name
Etienne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'75/'89 Chevy K5 Blazer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife and I have been pretty set on the two-door but after discussing our needs more and the type of driving and usage we're anticipating, we are now leaning towards the four-door. If we go that route, it needs to be a hardtop and I'd really like for it to have a fastback silhouette. I spent a little time rendering what I think is the ideal roofline this evening.

We are planning on waiting for a MY22, so by the time we're ready to order I hope there will be a plan announced for something like this by Ford or, at the very least, the aftermarket. Or perhaps there's already been an announcement for something like this and I've just missed it.

Update: I added two more renderings of different angles.

Great renders..! Let's hope the aftermarket brings us this rear cap option soon in both hard cap and soft top rear cap to complement a full bikini for the front and rear sections of the cabin.
Sponsored