chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
6'4" here and I designed this product. I have to move my legs around quite a bit on rides so if these bothered me, I wouldn't have them in my Bronco. If you have a large water bottle in your current bungee door pocket and it touches your legs, then yes these may touch your legs. I can tell these MOLLE pockets are there in certain sitting positions but they have not bothered me. I still use the "dead pedal" area to stretch my legs. (which goes up pretty high if you haven't tried it). You can always go back to the stock bungee pockets if needed....install is less than 5 minutes per side.

I have the rear set in my personal Bronco right now but have not released the product yet.
Rears would be my focus as there is no cupholders for my kids!
Sponsored

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got mine in the mail. Solid pieces! Really impressed with the attention to detail. A lot of times I just expect fit form function but these pieces definitely exceeded my expectations.

Now if only that pesky train would get here so I can take delivery of our Badlands 😂🤣😂

ColoradoKid26

Badlands
First Name
Naughty Scotty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badsquatch, 2022 F-150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rears would be my focus as there is no cupholders for my kids!
I love mine in the front. The quality and fitment is awesome!

I'd like to see a '1/2 molle' version of the fronts too.
Maybe 1/2 molle or solid cupholder design in the rear?

Sponsored

markpilip

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hadn't really thought about it honestly. Do you think there are that many people out there that want this without the MOLLE cutouts?
Solid metal or half molle as suggested by another member would be my preference. I too store lots of paper and smaller stuff in the pockets and would prefer it not to just fall out.

Love the design on them and like the solid metal.

Mountains2Metal

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150, 67 Bronco, 94 Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got mine today. They look great, thanks @Mountaineer!

Unfortunately my Bronco is at the shop getting PPF, Tint, and ExoShield, but I will be putting them on this weekend. I'm going to put the bungee netting back in behind them, I'll report back with my thoughts after install.
Looking forward to the review. Post up a picture of your updated Bronco as well!

Just got mine in the mail. Solid pieces! Really impressed with the attention to detail. A lot of times I just expect fit form function but these pieces definitely exceeded my expectations.

Now if only that pesky train would get here so I can take delivery of our Badlands 😂🤣😂
This just made my day. I have already told several people here about this comment!

gtx_bronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking forward to the review. Post up a picture of your updated Bronco as well!

This just made my day. I have already told several people here about this comment!
Any plans to make something for the back doors with cupholders?

Mountains2Metal

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150, 67 Bronco, 94 Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any plans to make something for the back doors with cupholders?
As mentioned earlier, I have them on my Bronco currently. There is not a cupholder on them though. They will be very similar to the front pockets but will require quite a bit more effort to install.

gtx_bronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As mentioned earlier, I have them on my Bronco currently. There is not a cupholder on them though. They will be very similar to the front pockets but will require quite a bit more effort to install.
Ahh, gotcha. I thought you were referring to the front doors with that post. My mistake.

Sponsored

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
$110 isn't too bad either. I think a rubber mat to lay in the bottom would be good.
I agree the price seems very fair for how nice the finished product came out. I am a sheet metal worker and own a box brake. Initially I thought I would make my own, but after seeing the price and how well they executed these it‘s a no brainer to just order these.

I like the evolution. All the old pics are still up. First version had a sharp edge, second was capped, now it's rolled.
If you look back at the original photos he posted of the aluminum version they had the same hemmed edge as these.

How about a version with the lower half, bottom and ends solid but keep Molle cutouts on the top half? Best of both worlds? Oh, maybe a drain hole or two in the solid bottom?
I’d be a buyer!
@Mountaineer

I agree this would be a nice option.

Last edited:

Jabberwock

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Really liking these. Could you please measure the width from door panel to metal frame on the front and rear? I want to see if my hand held radio will fit between the door panel and metal door frame pocket.

I can see a holster added to the outside of the metal door pockets.

This may become the most advantageous interior mod I add.

TIA
Here's a couple photos to give you an idea of the size...

Adding a pistol to the outside may cause it to contact your calf depending on how you sit (and the size of the pistol.)

Also, one could add a MOLLE pouch to the inside to potentially use as a more secure cup holder.

AFC82C1F-758A-417E-A090-D1D42A1B7687.jpeg

88B954CC-B172-4223-9183-30DB5FA8D06A.jpeg

Delight

Big Bend
First Name
Delight
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Got mine installed this afternoon! I left the mesh in place and installed the rubber edging (although not needed since the metal edge is smooth). Both edging pieces were a good inch short but realized it was probably due to below freezing temps...a little heat gun stretched them back out.

Excellent, quality product, very happy and wife really likes it so life goes on....

Look forward to seeing what else M2M comes up with.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

nice, but I'd be worried I'd hit them with my left leg all the time? Have to check I guess, on longer freeway trips on ACC my legs move all over the place.
I somewhat actually like the net with rubber band, keeps my masks from flying away with open roof, wonder if that would still be the case with this open basket?

Lots of nice things hitting the market!

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was shopping on Amazon. There are several plastic versions that will hold a bottle that fits in Jeeps. I ordered (November) and it's very close to a proper fit. It was so close I thought about using the oven to reshape....

Anyway, I'm sure door panel type plastic versions will be out soon at a cheaper price point.
Sponsored