Sponsored

Replacement stickers... insanely expensive?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Where would you put the Bronco script then? At the other end?
Where they put it on the heritage limited edition.

IMG_0711.jpeg
This is why I bought the Limited front stripes but ultimately had to have them all replaced due to the quality of the OEM replacements.

PXL_20231020_173455670.jpg
Sponsored

• Love
Reactions: mla

wjtinfwb

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC, Excursion, Focus ST, Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just got my '24 Bronco Heritage 2dr and am investigating XPEL PPF.

One of the shops recommended all the stickers/decals be removed, PPF applied, and then new stickers applied.
Ok, fair enough. Sounds like a common approach from reading these forums.

But he's saying the replacement decals are around 1k wholesale? I realize on the heritage it has that long pin striping decal on both sides.
1k seems crazy though.

Suggestions? Should I see if they can cut out around the decals and just not apply PPF to those? Or only do up to the bottom
of the decals? Or maybe just skip the PPF, heh.

Thanks.

Ford Bronco Replacement stickers... insanely expensive? 1711710208152-70
I'd skip it on the upper sides and rear, focus the PPF investment on the lower doors/rockers and the leading edge of the hood. My year old 10k mi BB has a few small nicks already in those areas, mostly stones thrown up by trucks or the Bronco's tires. I wish I had done the PPF on mine as those areas will really take a beating over the lifetime of a well used Bronc.

Underground Graphics

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.undergroundgraphics.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco, 20 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Replacement stickers... insanely expensive? IMG_9567.JPG

Thanks for the tag. It seems to be the normal for OEM graphics to be insanely expensive. However, they are good quality. Typically screen printed on clear, they do have longe term durability.

We use premium wrap vinyl (3M, Avery or Orafol, depending on color) and this shoudl give you 3-5 years on vertical application, depending on your area, and how well you maintain it.

For obvious reasond, we offer this stripe online without the Bronco script. However, if you want to do something "custom", we can.

Don't forget to use our Bronco6G20 coupon code ;)

Bronco Heritage Stripes

Greg :)

Ridergraphix

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ridergraphix.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Base

One of the shops recommended all the stickers/decals be removed, PPF applied, and then new stickers applied.

But he's saying the replacement decals are around 1k wholesale? I realize on the heritage it has that long pin striping decal on both sides.
1k seems crazy though.

Suggestions? Should I see if they can cut out around the decals and just not apply PPF to those? Or only do up to the bottom

Thanks.

Ford Bronco Replacement stickers... insanely expensive? IMG_9567.JPG
We have multiple options available on our website in the link below. Also, use coupon code B6G for forum member discount.

https://ridergraphix.com/store/2021-UP-FORD-BRONCO-GRAPHICS-DECALS-&-STRIPING-c55391005

Sponsored
OP
OP

mla

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Bronco Heritage 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Where they put it on the heritage limited edition.
Gotcha. I do like that very much.

So I could potentially get just the stripe painted, apply the PPF, and then add the Bronco emblem? Is that emblem plastic or aluminum? Plastic and just adhered to the side rather than mechanically fastened?

Or could just paint the bronco script there instead. Kind of like the physical emblem though.

Ford Bronco Replacement stickers... insanely expensive? bronco2

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I love what you did there. I'm going to do the same :)
If you're wanting the OEM/Ford Bronco script that was on the Heritage Limited it's metal:

https://accessories.ford.com/bronco-2021-2023-bronco-silver-script-emblem-kit

The one I have is from Archetype Racing and is quite a bit more expensive along with a wait to even get one:

https://archetyperacing.com/products/archetype-racing-bronco-dna-fender-emblem

Now there are plenty of others out there, some metal and some plastic of various costs and quality but the two above I recommend.

Green Monster

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BadSquatch & 2023 HEL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1k seems crazy though.

Thanks.

Ford Bronco Replacement stickers... insanely expensive? bronco2
I have (wife's) a Limited in REB, and put XPEL PPF right over the pin stripe, no issues. Did remove and put on new scripted Bronco badges over the PPF, didn't want the cut lines around those. Beautiful rig, Congrats!

IMG_6943.jpeg

Sponsored

CarGuy

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you can even find someone who still has those skills it would be more than $1k.
Not that difficult for a shop to tape it off and spray it - those are not that complicated. Cost may be similar to the stickers…depends on the shop.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Not that difficult for a shop to tape it off and spray it - those are not that complicated. Cost may be similar to the stickers…depends on the shop.
I wouldn't worry about paint, the Underground graphics spear kit is $112.50!

https://www.undergroundgraphics.com.../bronco-heritage-spear?variant=43232882032879

I paid allot more than that for a local sign company to make me a set when the Heritage Limited stripes were a lighter color than the ones on my Heritage standard. If I could do it all over again i'd order from UG and have been done with it!

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They're vinyl graphics not stickers. Stickers are something that used to come in a cereal box. True pin stripes are done by hand by a pin stripe artist. And since several graphics shops offer them around $100 to $150 paint is still an expensive option. And by the time you figure in labor and materials at a good shop to have them painted you will be a lot closer than a grand than you think. Labor rates are high and automotive quality paint is as well.

CarGuy

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They're vinyl graphics not stickers. Stickers are something that used to come in a cereal box. True pin stripes are done by hand by a pin stripe artist. And since several graphics shops offer them around $100 to $150 paint is still an expensive option. And by the time you figure in labor and materials at a good shop to have them painted you will be a lot closer than a grand than you think. Labor rates are high and automotive quality paint is as well.
The Ford :poop: that came on my truck can be defined as stickers…falling off the day I brought it home. In fact, they peeled right off with no heat/effort required.

I agree by hand if it were a pinstripe. That is not a pinstripe. My family owns a large body shop. This stripe is not overly complicated, nor would it require a lot of materials. Just needs the time to get it all lined up on each side.

Vinyl (or Ford stickers) is the easier route, but there are other options - as noted.
Sponsored

Last edited: