2023bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone willing to share what they paid for PPF application?

Please list what was covered, and with what product. It may be helpful for everyone to have a better understanding of costs. I just got an estimate for partial PPF and it was similar to the cost for a full vehicle wrap.

What I'd like to have applied is Xpel or 3M - full hood, full front fenders, A-pillars, sills, and maybe rockers.
Sponsored

Last edited:

RC Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '97 Geo Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hexis BodyFence Satin/Matte $3393.71 for the entire vehicle plus ceramic tinting on each window; oh also had door sills covered in gloss PPF for some additional protection there

will be going back to wrap rear roll bars in PPF, not sure if gloss or matte yet nor if Iā€™m doing just the lower part or removing the roof and doing all of it

absolutely no issues with Hexis BodyFence. It looks amazing and is great at protecting the paint on the trails. Rims are showing pinstriping, but the PPF is not

Ford Bronco PPF Prices 65A5FDD2-6D92-431C-8DCD-17465B65BC12

Ford Bronco PPF Prices 20FEB118-E9BE-4104-8268-43BF28050A88

Ford Bronco PPF Prices D89159E2-8D3A-4A5A-9C01-7AED6F500DD0

Last edited:

dz28

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Partial hood, partial front fenders, painted front fender flares, full rockers, inside each door sill area, headlamps/fogs, outside mirrors, painted surface below grille, A pillar plus painted area above windshield, plus ceramic tint front windows, all products were Xpel Ultimate and installed in Michigan. $1800 bucks all in.

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the equivalent of the factory PPF ($295) done at a local installer for $335. The factory PPF was another one of the 7 deadly sins that was delaying my BL and I dropped it.

Pleasantly surprised that I could get it done for close to the factory pricing.

Was never going to pay the price for the whole body. I love my Bronco but not that much. I did do the ceramic coating myself after the PPF was installed. That was totally worth a day of effort, and at a fraction of the cost of the professional install.

OP
OP

2023bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
- For partial hood (front 1/3 or so), fenders (front 1/3 or so), and under the grill $1,500.
- For full hood, fenders, and area under the grill $2000 and change
- For full hood, fenders, area under the grill, A-pillars and above the windshield, and 4 lower doors (rockers) $3000 and change.

I'm hoping to find a place that will use 3m or Xpel and do the full hood, fenders, below the grill, A-pillars and above the windshield, sills, door cups, and rockers for $1,000-$1,500. I hope that's not out of line.

Sponsored

JB4Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
- For partial hood (front 1/3 or so), fenders (front 1/3 or so), and under the grill $1,500.
- For full hood, fenders, and area under the grill $2000 and change
- For full hood, fenders, area under the grill, A-pillars and above the windshield, and 4 lower doors (rockers) $3000 and change.

I'm hoping to find a place that will use 3m or Xpel and do the full hood, fenders, below the grill, A-pillars and above the windshield, sills, door cups, and rockers for $1,000-$1,500. I hope that's not out of line.
i got full hood, full fenders, piece Under grill, head lights, a pillar and above windshield, rocker panels and bottom of doors up to the body lone and my front two windows tint for 2900.00 + tax in xpel. Little more than I wanted to spend but figured I might aswell do it before I put any miles on it.

FreddieLee

Wildtrak
First Name
Freddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
STEK DYNOshield on the rockers for $450.

Clear PPF for the entire truck in STEK would have been $5,000.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Check out Kavaca PPF as well.

Function_7

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got the ENTIRE Bronco wrapped in Expel Ultimate and coated in GTechniq Halo for $3400 CAD.
A little pricey maybe, but worth it if I can prevent pinstripes on the trail. Buy once, cry once.

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the ENTIRE Bronco wrapped in Expel Ultimate and coated in GTechniq Halo for $3400 CAD.
A little pricey maybe, but worth it if I can prevent pinstripes on the trail. Buy once, cry once.
Hey Function_7, that sounds like a heck of a deal. Do you mind me asking who did it for you?

Sponsored

sasquatches

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrx
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Crying in an area where a lot of shops charge 10k+ for full body wrap

The lowest quote I got was $7500

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
$3.5K CDN for the full truck sounds like a terrific deal to me. At current exchange rates that's about $2.6K US which could maybe get me hood and front fenders around here . . . *maybe*. Just a data point for you.

UniBroncorn

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
$6000 CAD before taxes for Bronco Raptor PPF and Ceramic.

All painted surfaces , grill surround and headlamps wrapped and ceramic coated. Fenders/mod top untouched as they are pourus.

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Note while you will avoid damaging the paint on a trail you will still scratch the PPF. If light it will self heal but if too deep it wonā€™t heal. Its a trade off but itā€™s not trail armor in the true sense.

Function_7

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey Function_7, that sounds like a heck of a deal. Do you mind me asking who did it for you?
Obviously, Iā€™m in Canada. I went to ā€œThe Auto Protectorsā€ in Calgary, Ab. Excellent shop!!
As I said, they wrapped everything (except the roof), and they did an awesome job. They walked me through it after the fact and showed me the work, it was impressive. Wrapped all the edges, hid all the seams, etc. They opted not to ppf the textured part of the rockers b/c the ppf would eventually lift, so they ceramic coated instead.
I chose Xpel b/c of the DAP pre cut kitsā€”itā€™s like CNC for ppf, and way more precise than a human hand.
The shop did have the truck for 10 full days, but I guess the old saying is true; thereā€™s good work, thereā€™s fast work, and thereā€™s inexpensive workā€”you only get two out of the three.
Sponsored