First Name
Ardi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Hennessey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Getting Bronco delivered in the next week and looking at getting full vehicle Xpel. First vehicle that I plan on keeping more than a year so haven't done much research on their products or competitors

Looks like it is either the Stealth or the Ultimate clear for Xpel. Any other competitors that are not off brands that people have tried?
Sponsored

Last edited:

RC Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '97 Geo Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am going with Hexis BodyFence Satin/Matte on the entire exterior and then some gloss PPF on the door sills as well as the cargo area roll bars. Was quoted half the price of XPEL Stealth, which is primarily why I’m going this route

SasquatchMansquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would suggest only going with a name brand: xpel, stek, etc. Don't go with one of the off brands, I've heard too many horror stories. Half off isn't worth it if it only lasts 25% as long. From xpel specifically, I like the look of the ultimate plus personally.

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Getting Bronco delivered in the next week and looking at getting full vehicle Xpel. First vehicle that I plan on keeping more than a year so haven't done much research on their products.

I understand that if you want Stealth then there is only the one option, but the gloss seems to have several, just wanted to get some advice from others on which line they went with and why?
I'd go not stealth since it'll be almost 2 times more expensive, but if you really like it than you will forget what you payed for it if you really like it....almost forget is a better term. What color is your Bronco?

OP
OP
Agswin

Agswin

First Edition
First Name
Ardi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Hennessey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'd go not stealth since it'll be almost 2 times more expensive, but if you really like it than you will forget what you payed for it if you really like it....almost forget is a better term. What color is your Bronco?
Cactus Grey, didn't realize it was 2x the price. Not interested for that price difference and yes I also heard that you need to stay away from the off brands

Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Cactus Grey, didn't realize it was 2x the price. Not interested for that price difference and yes I also heard that you need to stay away from the off brands
3m is th3 best.

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Getting Bronco delivered in the next week and looking at getting full vehicle Xpel. First vehicle that I plan on keeping more than a year so haven't done much research on their products or competitors

Looks like it is either the Stealth or the Ultimate clear for Xpel. Any other competitors that are not off brands that people have tried?
I used XPEL Clear with 10 year warranty. I agree don't mess around with off brand. Also, depends on how tight of trails you are going on. I only did hood, front and front fenders to help with costs and they did ceramic XPEL on entire bronco (heard it is necessary especially on a black vehicle). Also, ask for a demo. Cesar at Pista Films was doing a Porche and took out a wire brush and rubbed it all over the hood causing deep scratches in the XPEL. Poured hot water on it and good as new. Stuff is super cool the way it can self heal.

pequigah

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Ford F-150/Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another upvote for XPEL Ultimate 10. I went with the gloss but was told by the installer that XPEL Stealth would be the same price. If you're getting a higher estimate for Stealth, you may want to shop around.

Ford Bronco Xpel PPF Options DCDA8980-92D0-41F9-9496-A5C3C804BA89_1_201_a

JohnnyMotorBoat

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Wildtrak 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Another upvote for XPEL Ultimate 10. I went with the gloss but was told by the installer that XPEL Stealth would be the same price. If you're getting a higher estimate for Stealth, you may want to shop around.

Ford Bronco Xpel PPF Options DCDA8980-92D0-41F9-9496-A5C3C804BA89_1_201_a
@pequigah if you don't mind me asking, what did you pay? And did you do the entire vehicle?

pequigah

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Ford F-150/Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

JohnnyMotorBoat

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Wildtrak 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@JohnnyMotorBoat $4,000 for full PPF on all painted surfaces (and headlights) + $500 for XPEL Ceramic Coating on top.
Thanks for the pricing, but yikes! I am trying to decide if I have the stones to attempt doing it myself. Have some experience with vinyl vehicle wrap, but the complex curves look daunting on the Bronco.
Sponsored