Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just received plastic covers for tow hook area. Took about 3-4 months. I don’t know about the zroad lights being upside down. I saw a video of another manufacturer that u did have the ability to flip the lenses so it reads correctly. The guys that did all the work on the modular bumper was Bronco Outfitters from Houston. Reach out to them if you have questions. It was a very long and complicated process trying to get everything from Ford. it was more waiting on part availability.

If you have questions, reach out to Arnie at bronco outfitters at 713-253-0349. I believe they are also sponsors of bronco6g.
Sponsored

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was missing over 25 parts and cost was over $1,000.
Don't suppose you and Arnie documented the part numbers list needed for the complete swap? I'm in the same boat, regretting not optioning the mod bumper.

Thankfully I'm only a few miles up the road from Bronco Outfitters

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I was missing over 25 parts and cost was over $1,000.
Besides the tow hook brackets, what could all these parts be??
Thanks

Usdmmark

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Besides the tow hook brackets, what could all these parts be??
Thanks
i know i'm missing the tow hook covers and it looks like there is 2 bolts per cover and 5-6 clips behind so i could be missing 18 pieces in just that small area.

Landobando

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Went to install the mod bumper today. My original plastic bumper has the sensors and it doesn’t appear to line up with the mod bumper. The tabs don’t line up with the mounts so it won’t mount in. Any advice?

Sponsored

Tylercrws

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ok….so I’ve read through all this and am not sure I understand.
I have a (what I think is) Complete modular bumper with wench bracket, bought that is close enough to go look at.
I am replacing a stock plastic bumper on a 22 base.
1) what will I need to do to swap?
2) Will the wench plate detach?

Usdmmark

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
You’ll need modular bumper mounts which hold the bottom of the inter cooler in place. Or you’ll have to cut the tow hooks of your existing ones. Only thing I changed to put the mod bumper on.

Gil Carolina

Big Bend
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Quick question. I have a 22 Big Bend and just put R/C shackle mounts on. This required removing tow hooks. All that being said doesn’t the base/big bend share the same bumper? If so no cutting was required for mine.

EB97587A-9045-4A0E-AD1D-0F7EA40C6BEF.jpeg

Clint Callahan

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior Edition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

In the process of doing exactly that now. Turns out I didn’t get all the parts. it has turned in to a big exercise. Luckily, Arnie at Bronco outfitters found everything I needed. A lot of the parts are on back order but they are getting there.

By the way, two completely different bumpers. Make sure you get everything you need. The hardest part to find and we are still waiting if for the plastic covers that surround the recovery hooks.
Following. How would you feel about listing the parts needed to do the swap? If you have them that is

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

DD214

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2015 Pilot, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
same. Also, you will probably need help holding the KD bumper in place as it is heavy. The bolts that hold on your current bumper will be used to hold on the mod bumper.

Finally, if you have parking sensors, you will need to trim the sensor cups a bit to get them to fit on the Mod bumper. The sensors will work fine., but not the cups without trimming.

Blaine23

Big Bend
First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Finally, if you have parking sensors, you will need to trim the sensor cups a bit to get them to fit on the Mod bumper. The sensors will work fine., but not the cups without trimming.
I was lucky enough to find a MOD bumper for sale on the forum to replace my standard bumper. I haven't installed it yet - but I'll need to drill out holes for the parking sensors. Has anyone done this yet or know how big the holes should be to accommodate the standard bumper sensors?

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was lucky enough to find a MOD bumper for sale on the forum to replace my standard bumper. I haven't installed it yet - but I'll need to drill out holes for the parking sensors. Has anyone done this yet or know how big the holes should be to accommodate the standard bumper sensors?
Will find out soon enough, I had to order the sensor grommets (M2DZ-15A862-MA through -MD) since the previous owner retained his to put on his new bumper. Hopefully have everything in hand before this weekend.

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is it a difference in diameter of the part that goes through the grommet, or is it behind at the clip interface?

DD214

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2015 Pilot, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is it a difference in diameter of the part that goes through the grommet, or is it behind at the clip interface?
Sorry for the delay

so the sensor is the same. So the part that goes into the sensor cup is the same. The sensor cups that hold the sensor to the bumpers is different depending on the bumper.
Sponsored