First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just received a call from a dealer that it is open.
"My dealer said...

That if he sleeps with my wife/mom/girlfriend that I will get my order quicker."

Seems legit, so should I believe him?
Sponsored

Pkrpro19

Badlands
First Name
Jaxon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5 M Sport, Mercedes Benz E350, Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe I have seen some people on the Forum asking when the order banks for 2023 Broncos would be open. If I understood correctly, Long-McArthur (@FordVideoGuy) said on their Tuesday podcast that they were told on the November 1 that ordering for the 2023 Bronco would probably not be open until February 2023.

NOT OPENING UNTIL 24MY IN LATE SUMMER.

Gatorgirl38

Black Diamond
First Name
Traci
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
"My dealer said...

That if he sleeps with my wife/mom/girlfriend that I will get my order quicker."

Seems legit, so should I believe him?
Well I spoke with 2 different dealerships and apparently they will take the order now but it’s not guaranteed to by picked up by Ford. 🤷‍♀️

TTUHoopsFans

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well I spoke with 2 different dealerships and apparently they will take the order now but it’s not guaranteed to by picked up by Ford. 🤷‍♀️
Order banks are not open, but some dealers will take down your build / info and put it on their list so they can input the order right away whenever the order banks open.

Gatorgirl38

Black Diamond
First Name
Traci
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Order banks are not open, but some dealers will take down your build / info and put it on their list so they can input the order right away whenever the order banks open.
Thank you for the clarification! Just ready to get going on this order. 🙂

Sponsored

TTUHoopsFans

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you for the clarification! Just ready to get going on this order. 🙂
Me too! My goal is to get the order placed and then have the Bronco 6-8 months after that. This will be my 40th birthday present, my birthday is in June. Hopefully I’ll get it by next Fall?!

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Hello please don't take this post personal, It was not meant to be an attack on anyone. I am Just looking for guidance, that is all. I apologize if I offended you, and I get it there are some dealership that operate different then others. I guess we really need to hold our sales reps feet to the fire..

I hope you get scheduled soon.
Please don’t take this personal, but I have a hard time understanding how someone could be a member of this forum longer than I and still be completely clueless as to why people are still waiting and upset. Its called rule changing midstream, followed by allocations and constraints. Ford had originally planned on delivering vehicles based on reservation date. Then reality hit. They changed the rules and reservation date is merely hoping you get a chance with the most popular girl in school while you are still in school. If your dealer is only allocated 120 vehicles a year now and they have 500+ orders. The math does not work out for us. Oh, and no, Ford does not let you change your order to another dealer.

Last edited:

TTUHoopsFans

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Please don’t take this personal, but I have a hard time understanding how someone could be a member of this forum longer than I and still be completely clueless as to why people are still waiting and upset. Its called rule changing midstream, followed by allocations and constraints. Ford had originally planned on delivering vehicles based on reservation date. Then reality hit. They changed the rules and reservation date is merely hoping you get a chance with the most popular girl in school while you are still in school. If your dealer is only allocated 120 vehicles a year now and they have 500+ orders. The math does work out for us. Oh, and no, Ford does not let you change your order to another dealer.
I am new to the forum and don’t really know the answer this this question, but do people place orders at multiple dealerships hoping that one of them will deliver sooner than the others? Do they pay deposits at each dealer? If one comes in before the others, do they cancel the other ones, buy and resell, or just don’t take the Bronco then the dealer just marks it up on their lot for anyone to buy?

TTUHoopsFans

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You're doing the right thing. It's good to have your Build Config already on file with your dealer, so they can place your order along with their stack of others waiting to be placed
When Ford re-opens the Bronco Order Bank it may only be open for a few days before they close it again
is there a chance a dealer could miss the short window even after they have our build? That’s what I worry about!

rfiorillo

Badlands
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve been told by ford that my order won’t be fulfilled most likely until the second half of my23……… when does the second half of my23 start..? I’m 12th in line by time stamp at my dealer who has 35 allocations for the year, thought I’d be earlier than that.
Please don’t take this personal, but I have a hard time understanding how someone could be a member of this forum longer than I and still be completely clueless as to why people are still waiting and upset. Its called rule changing midstream, followed by allocations and constraints. Ford had originally planned on delivering vehicles based on reservation date. Then reality hit. They changed the rules and reservation date is merely hoping you get a chance with the most popular girl in school while you are still in school. If your dealer is only allocated 120 vehicles a year now and they have 500+ orders. The math does not work out for us. Oh, and no, Ford does not let you change your order to another dealer.
Sorry but I thought Ford's purpose is to sell vehicles not play games. Did you leave a deposit at your dealership & do you have a order date and when?

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I am new to the forum and don’t really know the answer this this question, but do people place orders at multiple dealerships hoping that one of them will deliver sooner than the others? Do they pay deposits at each dealer? If one comes in before the others, do they cancel the other ones, buy and resell, or just don’t take the Bronco then the dealer just marks it up on their lot for anyone to buy?
Sure, many on here have orders with multiple dealerships. Originally, you could make two reservations. Reservations were 100.00 each. Originally, Ford said they would penalize dealers who didn’t sell the vehicle to the original reservationist. Originally, Ford said they would deliver vehicles roughly by reservation date and not dealer stock until all reservations were shipped. Originally, Ford said you could move your reservation and then order.
So people have shopped around now. Certainly, I could just go buy one of the hundreds now on dealer lots for 15k over ADM but I have no interest in that. Most of us just want Ford to follow what they originally promised.

TTUHoopsFans

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sure, many on here have orders with multiple dealerships. Originally, you could make two reservations. Reservations were 100.00 each. Originally, Ford said they would penalize dealers who didn’t sell the vehicle to the original reservationist. Originally, Ford said they would deliver vehicles roughly by reservation date and not dealer stock until all reservations were shipped. Originally, Ford said you could move your reservation and then order.
So people have shopped around now. Certainly, I could just go buy one of the hundreds now on dealer lots for 15k over ADM but I have no interest in that. Most of us just want Ford to follow what they originally promised.
That sounds like such a pain the ass, sorry you have had to go through all that. Think you’ll get your Bronco sometime soon, in 2023?

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sorry but I thought Ford's purpose is to sell vehicles not play games. Did you leave a deposit at your dealership & do you have a order date and when?
I have several order dates based on when Ford opened up orders for that model year. First in January of ‘21, then September of 21, and now in October of ‘22. I have 3 confirmations for my order from Ford first for a ‘21, then for a ‘22, and now for a ‘23. I’m still waiting to be scheduled. I never 99’d, wasn’t waiting on a special color, just waiting on being scheduled.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

That sounds like such a pain the ass, sorry you have had to go through all that. Think you’ll get your Bronco sometime soon, in 2023?
Not based on current allocations.