Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Feel for you man. With my current 2019 F150 the salesman sat in my truck and set up my Ford Pass account on my phone (as a courtesy) yea right...they get paid if you set up Ford Pass so I guess he wanted to make sure it was done) except that he misspelled my email address and I have never been able to get it corrected after talking to Ford multiple, mutiple times. Still no pass points for that vehicle, two years later and never corrected. My correct email address works fine and did so for my Bronco reservation. You'd think they could merge the two but it's Ford.......
The problem here is technology. You don't have Thelma at the switchboard plugging you in. It's all computer now, so even 1 character incorrect won't be recognized.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ELKS1

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Perhaps you can start a new email account. If you can remember the typo?
I do know what the typo is. I just have a hard time believing this hasn’t happened to anyone else, you would think this should be a simple fix. Ford is telling me they can see my reservation it’s just tagged to a false email. So why can’t they just transfer it to my new account. All of the information matches on both accounts

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you can figure out the wrong email address, why can't you register that email? Your dealer may have it or Ford customer service may help. I would call them over and over until you get someone that will at least give you a hint what the wrong email is.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

if you know how you mistyped the e-mail, can't you then log in with that wrong spelling? Of course if you don't remember the password it gets tricky. try any password you might have used, otherwise I'd probably look for e-mail accounts of some higher ups at Ford and send an e-mail to them explaining this all. They won't read it themselves, but who ever handles their incoming e-mail on that account can probably forward it to a person that can help?

How could you set up the account with a misspelled e-mail though? Usually you have to click on a link in an e-mail they send you to 'activate' the account? Though I don't remember if Ford did this, but I'd be surprised if not.

Also maybe search through your inbox/trash/spam, maybe you'll find a messages that triggers your memory for the password?

Just tossing out some ideas, good luck!

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just went to my account and when clicking on the email box, it shows my email address below and lets me just add it in the box.

Ricky_gibbs

Base
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini countryman
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yoy tried calling ford's customer relations number, you can ask to verify your identity using other things maybe the card you used for a reservation or something

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You have a problem with the letter “ d”. I have an issue with the letters “ MIC”. Lol…I am sure you can get this worked out.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No company is going to be dumb enough to change an email registration. All it would take to hijack the account is the name and address, both of which anybody can get, then an email that is accessible by the identity thief.

OU812

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Exlporer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It was by email I just left one of the letters out of my email address
Is the erroneous email taken? if not, why not just register it to yourself, then get the emails?

Sponsored

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
It’s been over a year since I reserved so I don’t remember the password I used for the original account. My dealer says they can see that I truly have a reservation but I have to okay the Ford email to convert reservation to order. But I cant do that because I can’t get into the original reservation.
Isn’t there a password reset feature?

OP
OP
ELKS1

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for all the advice. I think e and my dealer have got this all worked out but they did say it would take 7 business days to fix itself. only time will tell at this point.
Sponsored