First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
To get an idea of how Ford and probably most manufactures can produce an FE lets say on one moving assembly line, and a 2 door base can come right behind it you really should visit the F series plant in Dearborn. Was amazed as a Platinum with a full glass roof was coming down the line and in goes the Glass and Moonroof, then the back window is put on, and further down the line a whole lot of other items installed. Right behind the Platinum is a White Base extended cab and the back window is put in, and onto the next station. It's absolutely amazing to see how many different configurations are right in front or behind of each other. It's the very best factory tour I've ever been on.

All this to say, modern factories are very flexible, mind blowing actually, so don't think all 2 door bases, that are white will come down at the same time. They can do a 2 door base soft top, and right in line behind it is a 4 door loaded up FE. Really amazing.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Marauder

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To get an idea of how Ford and probably most manufactures can produce an FE lets say on one moving assembly line, and a 2 door base can come right behind it you really should visit the F series plant in Dearborn. Was amazed as a Platinum with a full glass roof was coming down the line and in goes the Glass and Moonroof, then the back window is put on, and further down the line a whole lot of other items installed. Right behind the Platinum is a White Base extended cab and the back window is put in, and onto the next station. It's absolutely amazing to see how many different configurations are right in front or behind of each other. It's the very best factory tour I've ever been on.

All this to say, modern factories are very flexible, mind blowing actually, so don't think all 2 door bases, that are white will come down at the same time. They can do a 2 door base soft top, and right in line behind it is a 4 door loaded up FE. Really amazing.
Donā€™t be ignorant. We know they canā€™t even get Velocity Blue on a website in a timely manner. You really expect them to know what stickers to put on the Bronco? [/sarcasm]

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The reality is that nobody is going to overpay. People will only pay what they think it is worth. If someone offers you $10-$20K over what you paid for it, they think it's worth it. Doesn't really matter their reasoning or opinion, it's their reasoning or opinion.

I will only pay what I think a vehicle is worth to me, not someone else.

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would be sweating if someone offered me +$15K on my Badlands.
I wouldn't. Send that guy to me if you're not sure. An instant $15k? Done deal.

That's the down payment on a new rental property in my area, which generates more cash flow every month. $10k would get my Bronco, too. Even $5k would make me think hard about it.
Sponsored