Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rev Tent

Just wanted to share as this is my first time seeing this.
At 25lbs, this seems like a very good option for the Bronco.
Sponsored

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve been watching them, but only because I work in the industry and follow the outdoor market as best I can. They have a unique approach, Good story, I get what they’re after. Unfortunately IMPO the product is trying to be too many things at once. Jack of all trades, master of none kinda thing…but that’s for the consumer to decide. I wish them nothing but success.
Having come full circle over the years from a ground tent > RTT > GFC camper and back to a ground tent I’m firmly back in the “less is more” mindset.

Last edited:
OP
OP
hellahella

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve been watching them, but only because I work in the industry and follow the outdoor market as best I can. They have a unique approach, Good story, I get what they’re after. Unfortunately IMPO the product is trying to be too many things at once. Jack of all trades, master of none kinda thing…but that’s for the consumer to decide. I wish them nothing but success.
Having come full circle over the years from a ground tent > RTT > GFC camper and back to a ground tent I’m firmly back in the “less is more” mindset.
Its certainly unique. I think it’s versatility and the ability to take on and off easily aligns with what people would use the Bronco for. I’ve seen people use cot tents on their roof to be off the ground and i see the value in being able to leave the ground tent at camp when wheeling. I just wonder about the quality and durability of this is.

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you don’t get the Razzle Dazzle limited edition than you will have missed an incredibly opportunity

Sponsored
OP
OP
hellahella

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you don’t get the Razzle Dazzle limited edition than you will have missed an incredibly opportunity
That’s my main issue with this lol. Why can’t someone just make a proper tent without trying to make it look like it belongs in the kids waiting room at the dental office

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess if you want a light weight roof setup, it's an option. I wouldn't want to be the one to set it up, up there though. Of course, you'd need a big enough platform rack as well 🤷

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whats a Rev Tent?

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

we
I have used ground tenets for decades. arhat said, what is driver behind the movement towards, or incorporation of, roof top units like the RTT or More expensive GFC?

thanks!

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That one looks like the camo Ford has on the Bronco Raptor though…

OP
OP
hellahella

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess if you want a light weight roof setup, it's an option. I wouldn't want to be the one to set it up, up there though. Of course, you'd need a big enough platform rack as well 🤷
They have a separate “platform” s as a base for it too. But yea i also haven’t seen any pics where anyone is actually laying down lol

GardenGirl

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition Sasquatch Lux Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Nothing wrong with throwing a cheap tent on top of a roof platform, but a lot cheaper ways to go about it.
Sponsored