Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Enough
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Newbie here.

I ordered a two door Bronco WildTrak. Well, the order will go in August. I am looking for sidestep options. I really like the Rockslide retractable step slider. Do you guys know if they manufacture the same rock rail without the retractable option? It sticks out the perfect amount and it fills the body gap very nicely. The amount of step it offers without the retraction is perfect for me. Does any company manufacture a sidestep (fat rock slider) like this without the retractable step?

Thank you.
Sponsored

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The ZRoadz steps are probably similar, though more of a tube style. The RSE steps come with a switch where you can turn the swing-step function off, though it seems silly to spend the money on the RSE steps and not use their functionality.

OP
OP
JackTripper

JackTripper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Enough
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The ZRoadz steps are probably similar, though more of a tube style. The RSE steps come with a switch where you can turn the swing-step function off, though it seems silly to spend the money on the RSE steps and not use their functionality.
Thanks for the reply. I really don't like the tube look. I like the rockrail look. I just need a rockrail to stick out jusssssssst enough to use it as a mini step if needed.

Sponsored

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sequoia TRD sport, 2021 Badlands Sas, 93 Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

techdisaster

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Newbie here.

I ordered a two door Bronco WildTrak. Well, the order will go in August. I am looking for sidestep options. I really like the Rockslide retractable step slider. Do you guys know if they manufacture the same rock rail without the retractable option? It sticks out the perfect amount and it fills the body gap very nicely. The amount of step it offers without the retraction is perfect for me. Does any company manufacture a sidestep (fat rock slider) like this without the retractable step?

Thank you.
Bodyguard makes a boxy slider for a Bronco 2-door. Closest to the shape of a RSE. https://www.bodyguardbumpers.com/bronco-2-door-sliders
Sponsored